Chapter 32 : THE END

== 2 weeks passed ==

You came back to Seoul, you kept your head down to not get recognized but some of the fans spotted you, and caused a little commotion but the securities guided you all the way to the exit.

Safely in the car, you sighed, now going back to reality.

You're prepared, after all, you don't have to lie and hide from anyone again. But you're still nervous.

You went straight to Jeongyeon's office since Jungkook had to go to his office too, you didn't want to be alone.

"Hyerin-ah! Daebak!!! I've got big news." Jeongyeon happily cheered when you entered her office.

Taehyung was there too.

"I just finished it. This will be a big hit! I'm sure!" Jeongyeon said to herself while chuckling.

"Wait. Is everything alright? I can't keep up." You got a little worried since Jeongyeon looked thinner and she had dark circles around her eyes, plus bare footed in her office.

"You just have to promise me that you're in this with me." Jeongyeon looked into your eyes and said.

"Of course. I'll always support you just like how you're always there for me." You agreed without a second thought.

Jeongyeon was overjoyed and she hugged you skipping, jumping and twirling.

"Is she ok?" You asked Taehyung with a no voice just lips moving.

"Yeah~ she's just been working on the story for the movie for the whole week." Taehyung answered.

"What story?" You asked.

"Let's make a movie based on you." She said.

"Me?" You doubted.

She nodded, "A sweet romantic comedy movie referencing you."

"Me? Really?" You raised your brow still unsure of what you just heard.

"You don't want it? You don't think this is a good idea?" Jeongyeon asked back.

"I don't know, I mean what's there to tell, it's not that dramatic. It is a movie. My life will be too common, maybe you should add a little more on it. Like amnesia, car accidents or maybe cancer or terminal disease." You suggested seriously.

Taehyung coughed out the cup of tea he's been drinking, to think that you like those stuff.

"What in the world are the dramas you've been watching! I don't want that, I said it's a rom-com movie." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and handed a tissue to Taehyung.

"The plot is done, there will be only subtle changes. I'm working on the script now, you should help me." Jeongyeon giggled with excitement.

"But before that I should think of a title first for this project." Jeongyeon added.

"I was thinking 'You're still mine.' But I'm all ears for other suggestions." She said.

"How about something like 'Love at First Sight', it was love at first sight. Hehe" You shyly said.

"I think I've seen that somewhere." Jeongyeon said.

"I know, how about 'How to Tame your Husband'" Taehyung proudly said it out loud.

"Yah!" Jeongyeon slapped Taehyung's back loudly.
"That is brilliant!" She exclaimed while Taehyung feeling the sting from the place he got hit.

"Jungkook is going to kill me if he finds out." You chuckled.

== Movie Making Meeting ==

Jeongyeon rushed everyone out, she wanted to grab more attention when you're still the talk of the entertainment, and the project itself was a promotion. There's no trailer, no posters, not even a tweet about the confirmation of the project and yet it was the talk of the whole South Korea.