Chapter 29

Namjoon booked a penthouse loft apartment to celebrate to your nomination, he was so happy about it.

== Dinner celebration ==

When you entered the room, it was all dark and you could see a dim light out the balcony.

Then party poppers popped. The fairy light lit up.

You startled and chuckled, "You two prepared all of these?"

"It's not like I've won the award yet." You giggled.

"You're sure to win. I'll let the fan club vote for you every single day." Namjoon said while pouring the red wine.

"You joined a fan club?" Jungkook shook.

"Yeah~ me and Jeongyeon, even Taehyung is a member of the fan club." Namjoon said.

"Really?" You asked Jeongyeon.

"Of course. I'm you manager and number 1 fan." Jeongyeon showed her card.

"Of course you're number 1, you're fan club president." Namjoon said.

"You wanna join?" Jeongyeon offered Jungkook.
"Then you're number 892910." Jeongyeon said as she handed out a card.

"Just pay the member fees to activate the card online. You can get merch with a 20% discount." Jeongyeon promoted.

Namjoon laughed, "You're number is so lame."

"Don't you have a number 0? Like a master card or anything?" Jungkook tried to negotiate.

You giggled, it seemed like they're having so much fun. "Alright guys, we should have dinner. I'm starving." You chuckled.

"Have you guys started already?" A deep voice asked.

"Taehyung-ah!" You shook.

"Why is he here." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Taehyung placed his arms over Namjoon and Jeongyeon, "Of course, we're all members of Hyerin's fan club."

"So. A toast first." Taehyung reached for a glass and hand it to you.

"Cheers." You all said.

"You're nominated too as the best actor right?" You asked Taehyung.

"Yeah~" Taehyung replied.