Chapter 30

☆*:.。. 2018 AWARDS.。.:*☆

In the car waiting, you're so nervous and can't seem to stay still

In the car waiting, you're so nervous and can't seem to stay still. Hands on your phone, also waiting for Jungkook's call, You won't be here, at least give me a call!Jungkook pabo! You looked disappointed.

Finally you're turn.

You stepped down the limo, smiling and waving to the crowd.

While walking on the red carpet, fangirls screamed, and you turned around

It was Taehyung, stepping down from the limo. He smiled and took big steps to catch up to you right away. He gazed to you and gentlemanly offered his arm for you to hold on.

Standing at the photoshoot area, he moved closer and gently wrapped his arm around your waist, pulled you in. He was looking at you, and naughtily pointed his lips, like he was going to kiss you. You patted on his lips, glared and giggled.

The cameras kept on flashing. Fans continued screaming and shouting. You two bowed to the crowd and left the scene.

You were headed to the waiting area, but Taehyung was called by one of the staff and he followed.

== while waiting ==

Namjoon knocked to your door, bringing a bouquet of flowers.

You smiled gently and thanked him, but you looked sad right away.

"Why? What's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"No, nothing.." you said thinking of Jungkook.

Namjoon went silent, he knew you're thinking of Jungkook, he sighed, "It's Jungkook isn't it."

You looked worried. "Maybe I'm just nervous and overthinking it, but it's like there's something he is not telling me."

You sighed, "Or maybe I'm just sad because he hasn't return any of my calls. Is he busy?"