Chapter 16

Photoshoot start!
You were waiting for Taehyung's solo pictures before you proceed to coupled ones.

He's being playful as always, but still he manages to get great poster shots right away

He's being playful as always, but still he manages to get great poster shots right away. Really impressive.

Then moving on to taking close couple photos with you

Then moving on to taking close couple photos with you. At first you felt it hard to keep up with Taehyung, he kept on being playful and you just can't control your facial expressions properly, then you might as well enjoy with being the naughty Taehyung rather controlling your facial expression which would only make it look stiff.

All photos are great but it's just not that satisfying. The director want it to be a close heart fluttering shot and the sky is getting dark already.

"Alright! Let's have one last round and we're all set." Said the director.

Then heavy rain starts to pour down suddenly, all the staff were in panic state putting covers on computers and cameras. The director called everyone's attention ant to pack things up, sets off. All done for the day, the staff hurriedly opened up umbrellas for the two of you, before you two catch a cold.

"PD-nim, I think we should take that one last round." Taehyung shouted through the noisy rain.

"Eh? Don't be silly? It's cold, you'll just get sick." The director asked looking worried.

"Can you continue? Gwaenchana? (Are you fine?)" Taehyung asked you.

You smiled, "I was just thinking of the same thing. We should take that one last round." You shouted to tell the director too.

Seeing you two so full with passion,
"Ok. One last round." He hurriedly went back to the camera seat.

The staff went to the sides, and got ready for action.

You two were soaking wet, Taehyung looked at you and you stared at him too.

You two just burst into laughters, knowing how crazy the situation you're in.