Chapter Three: Yeah right!

Amaya's POV
All around is just darkness and my head is paining a lot. I woke up with a jerk and realised that I was in my room, but who brought me here? I looked around the room and discovered that Harper was sleeping next to me. I think she brought me here, but what happened to me! I don't remember a thing.

The only thing I remember is talking to Ronald and then drinking my soft drink then blank!

Nothing at all!

What happened to me after then?

I looked at my night stand and saw a small note next to a glass of juice and some tablets.

Wait a second!

Tablets for what?

I kept my hand on my forehead as it was paining a lot and discovered that there was something like a band aid and this definitely widened my eyes as wide as saucers!

What the hell happened to me last night?! I decided to have a better look at it and tried to stand up.

BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THE CENTURY!

I got an unbearable pain on my head and fell down with a jerk and a loud scream of cry.

"Oh my God! What happened Amaya? Are you okay? No you don't seem okay. Let me call the doctor."

Harper started asking and as usual I forgot that she was here! Then I said,

"Harper darling, you know I love you but please stop talking its worsening my headache!"

"I'm so sorry Amaya." She said.

And then she proceeded to help me stand up and put me back on the bed.

"Harper please do something! Its paining a lot. I can not bear it any longer." I exclaimed with a cry.

"Don't worry Amy, l got this."

Saying this she got the tablets and a glass of juice and gave it to me. After five minutes the pain reduced and I hugged her tightly whilst crying.

"Shush Amaya, it's nothing, it will get over soon."
She kept on whispering sweet things to me and I didn't realise when I fell asleep....

Harper's POV
I woke up with a startle when I heard someone cry and I started panicking when I saw that Amaya was no longer on the bed and realised that she fell down.
Seeing her state I started panicking and started asking her

"Oh my God! What happened Amaya? Are you okay? No you don't seem okay. Let me call the doctor."
After saying this I started frantically searching for my phone and I stopped when I heard Amaya's painful voice.

"Harper darling, you know I love you but please stop talking it's worsening my headache!"

When I saw her face fully, I discovered that she was bleeding from her forehead but not to scare her I just told her, "I'm so sorry Amaya."

And then I went and helped her stand up and tucked her under the blanket when I heard her say while crying, "Harper please do something! Its paining a lot. I can not bear it any longer."

I got teary eyed seeing her condition. Amaya was like my little sister and I was so protective of her naturally. Seeing her hurt and unconscious broke me and her pain pains me alot.

"Don't worry Amy, I got this." I said consoling her.

And then gave her juice and medicine. After sometime I suddenly felt something on me and discovered that Amaya had hugged me tightly and was crying.