"This is also mine.."

He lower his head and kisses Ming Chu's forehead.

"This is mine too.."

While this is happening Ming Chu's body was frozen like an ice cube, while his mind was still in turmoil

"W..what are you saying?" Ming Chu finally found his voice but not exactly what he wants to say.

He wanted to say fuck you but he's afraid that the drunk Heng Jun will literally do it.

"I'm marking my property, stay away from that guy or else. You won't like it, love." Heng Jun said huskily at his right ear and nibbled on it.

Ming Chu immediately pushes away the drunk Heng Jun.

"You're drunk!" Ming Chu hides his blushing face using his left hand while pointing at the smirking Heng Jun.

"En." Heng Jun said and went closer to Ming Chu again.

Ming Chu wanted to run away and go to his room, lock it and never leave until Heng Jun is sober.

Ming Chu was having a hard time with his feeling. He feels scared, warmth, happy and afraid.

He doesn't know how to describe his feelings.

(WARNING: Sex Scene ahead #kindadirty)

Heng Jun takes Ming Chu's lips again while Ming Chu was spacing out. He explored the young man's lips, it tasted like chocolate, it tastes awesome.

Heng Jun slowly unbuttoned Ming Chu's sleeves and slowly his kisses went down to Ming Chu's collarbone.

Ming Chu was frozen...

His lover..

His lover is Heng Jun...

Ming Chu was back to the real world when Heng Jun sucks on his collarbone.

He smiles lovingly and he stops the sucking Heng Jun, lifted Heng Jun's face and kissed his lips.

Heng Jun widened his eyes...he was stunned.

Ming Chu took the chance to kiss him again, and again.

"You.."

"Hmm? You want this right?" Ming Chu asked with mirth in his eyes.

His lover is so cute ah.

Ming Chu kissed Heng Jun again, this time Heng Jun responded to his kisses.

Ming Chu then slowly pushes Heng Jun while wildly kissing each other until they were inside the kitchen.

Heng Jun's lips lifted upwards on how wild Ming Chu is.

He immediately let Ming Chu sit on top of the table and continued kissing him. He unfastened Ming Chu's pants and slid it down.

Heng Jun smirks at Ming Chu first before licking Ming Chu's bulge making Ming Chu widen his eyes.

"What the hell was that?"

"Shh love.."

Heng Jun slid down Ming Chu's boxer and he immediately devoured Ming Chu's glory.

Ming Chu moaned from pleasure.

"Ahh..." Ming Chu moaned sexily.

Ming Chu felt the pleasure intensifies when he was close to cumming. He grab Heng Jun's hair and push him down before releasing.

Heng Jun raise his head and opens his mouth to let Ming Chu see the cum in his mouth, he smirks and devours Ming Chu's mouth, sharing Ming Chu's cum between their kisses.

Heng Jun broke their kiss and saw the lust in Ming Chu's eyes, he went towards the fridge and fetched out a chocolate syrup.

He opens the the syrup using his mouth, he put it aside and he open his pants but didn't let it slide down his waist, he stood in front of Ming Chu positioning his angry shaft against Ming Chu's small, pink hole.

He grabs the syrup and poured it down Ming Chu's shaft down to his small hole, he took a step back remembering that he hasn't stretched Ming Chu yet.

Heng Jun immediately put two fingers in, making Ming Chu loudly moan.

"Slowly ah..." Ming Chu said as he lifts his back and curls his toe from the pain and pleasure.

Heng Jun didn't listen and he thrust his fingers faster, he put one more now three fingers are going in and out from Ming Chu's hole.

"Ahhh..."

"Hmmm ahh"

Then Ming Chu released once again, his white fluid on his stomach.

Heng Jun finally positioned himself against Ming Chu's hole once again. He slowly pushes in and immediately Ming Chu hisses from the pure pain he felt in his hole.

But Ming Chu didn't complain, he always knew that his lover was extraordinarily big and he was extraordinarily small (-_-)

Immediately the tip on Heng Jun's shaft is inside Ming Chu's hole.

"Is it inside yet?" Ming Chu asks, hoping that it's already inside because it hurt like hell.

"No, not yet, love" Heng Jun said and leaned his broad chest on Ming Chu's petite body.

Heng Jun then abruptly push it inside.

"Ahhhh!.." Ming Chu screamed from pain, he wanted to push Heng Jun but Heng Jun was too strong.

"Don't scream love, you'll wake them up." Heng Jun said and buried his face in Ming Chu's neck.

Ming Chu clearly heard the man's low chuckle and he slaps Heng Jun in his back out of annoyance and embarrassment.

After making Ming Chu comfortable he slowly thrust back and forth, Ming Chu felt the pleasure once again with a little bit of pain. He was so stretched and his hole was so full.

"Ahhh.."

Heng Jun's pant and Ming Chu's moan was the only sound inside the kitchen, the slapping sound of their tied body, the intense thrust of Heng Jun in Ming Chu's tight hole.

"Ahhh.."

"Hmmm"

The two immediately felt bliss when they released together.

Ming Chu was panting, his hole was full of Heng Jun's shaft and semen was pouring out.

Heng Jun was also panting while he rested his head in Ming Chu's neck.

"Dada, Papa, I want to eat..."

The two immediately froze because of the cute voice in their back.

Well, fuck...