Chapter 23: Bringing Juliana Back

Klaus POV

Felicity really enjoyed working at Rousseau's and as per our deal, she did pay me for the bills. It's been about a couple weeks since she came to New Orleans and I really am hoping something might trigger her memory and bring her back. It would make things much easier.

The day we entered Rousseau's, which is a big scene for vampires and werewolves especially, people knew Felicity could be Juliana. It caused some issues, some vampires had some issues with Juliana didn't get their revenge and so now with Felicity they can get it. Of course I'm there to stop anything they attempt but working overtime is killing me. I haven't reached out to my brothers to tell them about Felicity so it's been Rebekah and I over here protecting her. Josh and Marcel have helped but the vampires in question are old. Juliana's made lots of enemies over the years and now they can come and get their revenge, especially with her being human. This could be bad.

Rebekah sneaks up besides me, "Klaus, go home."

"Her shifts almost over."

She rolls her eyes, "Go home, Josh has his eye on her and I'll be here. You've been out all day. Go see Hope."

"I don't think she wants to see me."

"Of course she does," Rebekah rolls her eyes, "She's home for the holidays, at least spend some time with her."

"I suppose you are correct."

She stays silent before speaking, "Should we reach out to the others? They deserve to know."

I sigh, "I want to wait, I really want Juliana to be back."

"What if she won't be back? It could be possible that Juliana isn't there."

"She is, she has to be."

"Klaus-"

I cut her off, "Look Rebekah, I'd rather not talk about that. If you want to reach out to the others, be my guest."

Before she can say anything, I was already at the compound. Once inside, I felt someone run up to me, gripping me in a tight hug. I smile, patting her on the head, "Hi honey."

"Dad," Hope says, smiling at me. her wavy brownish-blonde hair was put into a bun.

"How was school?"

She proceeds to tell me all about the boarding school that Caroline and Alaric own. She enjoys it but definitely misses her family. Running up right besides her with his blonde hair and blue eyes is Leo. Leo who does live in New Orleans had recently been out of town on a school trip. Sam is aware of Felicity being here but to keep her from being overwhelmed we told him to keep his distance. 

"Well there's my favorite nephew," I tell him.

He rolls his eyes, "I'm your only nephew uncle Klaus."

I nod, "That is true but that does not mean you have to be my favorite."

He chuckles, "I'll take being your favorite."

I smile, "Good, now how about Hope you help Leo with his bed time?"

She nods, "Come on Leo."

Leo looks more and more like Juliana by the day. The only difference is that he's a boy. He's definitely got her hair and eyes and everything. I need to get Juliana back. To do so, I need to talk to Freya.

I walk over to her, "Can we talk?"

"What's up?"

"Look how much of a possibility is there that we can get Juliana back?"

"From Felicity?"

I nod.

"About a fifty percent chance," she tells me, "Look, if Juliana is in there, there's a good chance she's dormant. She won't awaken unless she needs to. The more Felicity is around this environment, the more Juliana will feel it."

"Is there not a spell we could do?"

"No, if we use a spell we could destroy Felicity and Juliana. Just be patient."

I sigh, "Have I not been patient enough for ten years?"

"Klaus-"

"Maybe we should introduce her to Sam and Leo."

"I don't know..."

"It could be the push we needed."

She sighs, "I think that would be fine."

I smile, I know Sam's in the kitchen because I can hear food being made. I walk inside, seeing Sam stuffing his face with a sandwich. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Klaus...can I help you?"

"I need you and Leo to meet Felicity."

"Wait I thought that was a horrible idea?"

"It could be but it just might be what we need to awaken Juliana."

"Look I want her back as much as the next person but Leo, I don't know if I want him to go through that."

"So don't tell him it's his mom, just tell him it's my friend."

"She looks exactly like his mom, you really think he won't notice?"

"Fine, we'll leave Leo out of it."

"I'll meet her."

I beam proudly. Perhaps this is the night we get Juliana back.

Felicity POV

My body ached from today's shift. We seemed extra busy and for some reason a bar fight broke out every five minutes. There was some blood everywhere. I was ready for sleep but when I came home I was greeted by an unexpected face. It was someone I didn't know but he was handsome. He walks over to me and smiles.

"Hey Felicity, we haven't met but I'm Sam."

"Nice to meet you, how come I'm just now meeting you?"

He smirks, "Well I was out of town when you first came in."

I nod, "Ahh that makes sense. So Sam, you single?"

He chuckles, "For the most part."

I don't know why I was flirting with him but some part of me just really wanted to flirt with him. Also for some odd reason, I felt some butterflies when looking at him...maybe because he was very attractive. Before I could continue flirting, I felt someone run into my legs, hugging them tightly. What was said was even more shocking.

"Mommy you're back."

Mommy?

***************************************************************************************

Okay so Sam and Leo are back in the mix. Sorry I know I said this chapter will be the action chapter but it didn't work out that way. I will probably update once more today so stay tuned!

How do you think she'll react to Leo and Sam? Do you think they'll be enough to bring Juliana out?

Thanks so much for reading!

Until next time

xx