Chapter 22: New Orleans Again

Felicity POV

Was I really just heading to New Orleans with a random guy I met in the bar? This cannot have a happy ending. My head was full of these thoughts, I've read way too many stories of women being killed and left in a ditch by going home with a random guy from the bar. I was on edge but at the same time there was something about this guy that just made me feel safe. He wasn't like most guys who come into the bar; he wasn't interested in hooking up or anything, he just wanted to talk to me. 

The ride was quiet for the most part, except for the radio playing some music. It didn't take us long to get to New Orleans and my jaw dropped when I saw their house. It looked like an apartment building with three floors and a orangey color. It wasn't what I was expecting.

"Wow," I say aloud.

Klaus laughs, "It's enormous isn't it?"

I nod, "Very."

"It's called the Abattoir, it's been in the family forever."

"That's really cool."

He smiles, "Come on, let's meet everyone else."

We head inside, the inside looking beautiful as well. You enter into a courtyard of some sort with staircases everywhere leading to the upper levels. There's plants all along the railings of the levels, growing down, and a giant fountain in between. It's just beautiful.

Sitting at one of the couches are the two blondes that came into the bar, Freya and Rebekah I believe. They smiled at me, coming over.

"Welcome Felicity," Rebekah says, giving me a hug. 

"Thanks for letting me stay."

Freya moves her hand as if to say it's no issue, "We're excited to have you! Let's go to your room."

"I have a room? I thought I'd just get a couch or something."

They chuckle, "No we have plenty of room, if you couldn't tell."

I smile, following them upstairs. The room is at the very top level, and it's actually pretty nice. The walls are a light beige color and there's a beautiful gold chandelier hanging down. There's also a queen white bed with light blue covers. There is also a desk in the far corner.

"Wow, this is as big as my last apartment."

"Did you really expect a small room in this house?"

"I suppose not," I smirk, "Thank you guys. This is amazing."

"We'll let you get settled," Freya says. Soon they leave, leaving me alone in this giant room. I really like the light wood floor, it ties the whole room together. I begin unpacking my very little stuff I have and slide the closet doors open. The closet is about half the size of my bedroom which is equal to about a bedroom in my old apartment. I don't even have enough stuff to fill this place up. Once I unpack, the closet looks very empty. Regardless, I close the door and head over to what I assume is the bathroom. The bathroom is also enormous with both a shower and a bear claw bathtub. I feel like a princess. 

Once I freshen up, I change out of my bar uniform into a graphic tank top, ripped black jeans, and my converse. I decide to explore some more. I walk out of my bedroom and it looks like the only other place on the third floor is another room but that room is locked. I could pick the lock but I better behave before they kick me out. I head downstairs to the second level and see about nine doors which are probably all bedrooms. All the way on the first level right past the courtyard is a giant dining room, a beautiful living room, and a kitchen. It looks like most of the life takes place in the courtyard. 

As I walk through, a part of me has a familiar feeling. I feel as if I've been here before. Before I can dwell too much on it, Klaus comes over, "Shall we go see the bar?"

I nod, "Let's do it."

We walk out of the door and are greeted to the busy streets of New Orleans. I see people on the side playing instruments, some are selling things, but most are sightseeing and enjoying the bars and restaurants. We eventually come to a stop at a place called Rousseau's. It looks familiar but I push that feeling aside as we enter. It's pretty busy which I don't really enjoy. Too busy of a place ruins the atmosphere of getting to know your customers but I suppose it's very good for business. It almost feels as if everyone stops when we enter. Klaus pushes past the stares and walks to the bar where a young man is working. He's kind of cute with black hair and dark brown eyes. He has a smile but once he sees me it goes away.

He looks at Klaus, "What can I get you?"

"A job."

"You want a job?" he asks, shocked.

Klaus shakes his head, "No, Felicity here wants a job. She's a really good bartender."

He nods, "Well come back here and show me what you got."

I smile, coming behind the counter. I take their orders and pour it in a perfect way that everyone gets it in record time as well as what they ordered...no mistakes. I make Josh an old fashioned and to say he's satisfied is an understatement, "So do I have the job?"

He laughs, "Well you are the best employee I've had in forever. Yes you're hired."

Well so far New Orleans is great. 

**************************************************************************

Okay so Felicity comes to New Orleans. Don't worry guys, next chapter will have some excitement! Thanks so much for reading and voting! I appreciate it so much!

Again if yall know any blonde actress that could play Felicity, let me know! 

Until next time

xx