Harry's Thoughts.

☠EDITED☠

Chapter 57:

Harry's POV:

Why did I let my rage get the best of me? Easy, the day is coming.

I never found out another way to keep her safe. Call l me a dumb ass, a dick, whatever you want for this matter, but I'm saving Catherine. You just don't understand. I'm doing her a favor.

If she's alive, things will get deadly for her. I've seen what will happen.

Just trust me.

It will save her from Zayn, and the horrors ahead of her. I don't want to do it either. I would do any other way of I could. But there isn't another way, and it must happen.

I need to stop getting attached to her, it gets worse every single day. Every time I see her smile, laugh, and get angry.

My mind keeps wandering to the plan I have set. It is horrible. I'll hate myself for going through with it, I really will.

But, it's the only way.

Why can't I just end it tonight? In the book, it says it has to be on a full moon, and when the clock strikes midnight.

Don't think I don't love her. Because, I do. I love her more than anyone can ever imagine. You just don't understand.

And nobody ever will.
----
I've finally decided, haunted will only have 60 chapters.

I know, I'm sorry. But there will be a sequel, I can tell you that, I can promise you that.

3 CHAPTERS LEFT

G'day