I Promise.

☠EDITED☠

Chapter 51:

Catherine's POV:

My eyes are begging me to close them, but I can't. All I can hear is Harry's crying, and screaming. I also see him trying to grab me, trying anyway to get me to him.

I pick up my hand, which takes all my energy, and reach out for Harry's hand. My hand rests on his, and he uses his strength to pull me into the house.

"Promise me you won't close your eyes, god dammit."

"I promise." I croak, but I don't know if it will be fulfilled.

He quickly stands up, running to the kitchen. I hear him yelling into the phone, "Louis, I need you, Eleanor, and all the boys! Now, please!"

He slams the phone down, and runs back to me, leaning over, "Don't close your eyes, Catherine."

My eyes stare up at his eyes, and I feel my eyes closing.

His eyes were as green as pine, so I guess you can say, I got lost in the woods.

Harry's POV:

I lean down closer to Catherine, and she starts closing her eyes, a tear rolling down her cheek.

(Gif on side)

"Catherine, don't close your eyes! You're all I have left!" I cry.

As I say that, her breathing slows.

"Catherine! Don't close your eyes!"

As I say that, she takes her last breath, and closes her eyes.

----

😱😱 DONT HATE ME FOR WRITING THIS.

VOTE AND COMMENT, ILY.