Party Prt.3

☠EDITED☠

Chapter 42:

Catherine's POV:

"Eleanor, can I tell you something you can't tell anyone?" I ask, quickly throwing my hair in a messy up-do, placing some bobby pins in places that wouldn't stay.

"Of course." She says.

"Okay, so you know Liam and Harry?"

"Of course! How could I not? They're obnoxious, rude, and..."

"Anyway," I say, cutting her off. "They found out that a very strong witch could bring back one ghost, only one. And you're a strong witch, and um, would you maybe be willing to bring one of them back? Also, they want to keep it just between them." I mumble.

She sighs, "I got everything except the part that you started mumbling really fast."

"Okay, would you maybe be willing to bring one of them back?"

"I'm sorry, but no. They don't deserve it. Liam is a demon for a reason, Catherine, and Harry is stuck in that damn house for one too. But, if you could maybe get me the spell book, I could bring back a ghost."

"Please, not Zayn." I beg.

"Oh, hell no. I said ghost, not Devil." She laughs.

"Then who?"

She looks down and blushes, "L-Louis."

"Okay, I can maybe try to get it. But what about Harry? Why don't you trust him? I mean, I know he's in that house for a reason, but he's not that bad."

"You look awesome." She compliments as I pull the door open all the way. "And, Harry well, he's worse than you think. He's bad news, and I know everyone tells everyone that and then the guy doesn't turn out too bad in the movies, but this is reality. When I say he's bad, he's bad. He may like you, help you, and love you, but he's not a good person. He is still a selfish asshole, and is only looking out for himself. And, he's killed innocent people."

"Thanks, and he's really that bad? And killed innocent people?" I stop and sigh, "Wait, my parents."

She nods, "He's evil. Nothing can save him from that. If he's a human, he will take his ghost nature will take over and do bad in the human world. So, please get me the book. I'll bring Louis back to life. Let's keep this between, you, me and Louis."

I nod, "Okay, got it."

After that, we head downstairs, partying the night away.

A few hours later, when I get home, Harry is on the couch.

"Ohhhh, hiiii." I giggle.

"You're drunk." He says.

"I-I am not." I slur, stumbling towards him.

Harrys POV:

"I-I am not." She slurs, stumbling towards me.

When she gets close, she falls on my lap and falls asleep. I can't help it, but I end up laughing out loud. I don't want to wake her, so, I cover my mouth, she's too cute. (gif on side)

I get up, and set a pillow in my place. Then, I lay on the other couch, and fall into a deep sleep, with only one girl on my mind.

----

There it is!(: vote and comment please. It would be AWESOME if everyone that reads TRIES to vote, it takes 2 seconds and I want to know who my readers are. Thanks. I'll update tonight.