You Can Cook?

☠EDITED☠

Chapter 34:

Catherine's POV:

I wake up with a killer headache, and wince as I sit up in bed and look around. I go to stand up when I feel myself being softly pushed back down, by Harry.

"You need rest."

"I don't want to." I whine.

"Liam!" Harry calls, and Liam then appears and my room.

"Yes?"

"She is arguing with me."

Liam raises at eyebrow, "Catherine, don't be difficult. Just listen to Harry, okay? If you do, you'll heal much faster."

"I can't even remember what happened!"

"Well, Harry can tell you that. I have to go. See you Harry, and Catherine." Liam says, waving and then he's gone.

"Hungry?" Harry asks, after a short time of silence.

"You can cook?"

"Yes, I actually use to work in a bakery." He grins, proudly.

I burst out laughing, "Well, okay."

Harry disappears from my room, and to pass time, I look through my phone.

About twenty minutes later, Harry appears with a plate of two grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Thank you so much, Harry." I smile, appreciatively.

He smiles and hands them over to me, watching me while I scarf them done.

"Bored?" I ask, jokingly after seeing his face.

He shakes his head, "I better get going."

"No, watch Walking Dead with me?" I question, a small hope growing in me that he will say yes.

He sighs, "Okay."

I sit up, so he can lay down behind me. Grabbing the remote, I turn on the TV and rest my head in Harry's lap where he plays with my hair.

Halfway through the episode, I face him and snuggle deep into his chest. And then, I fall into a deep sleep.

----

Filler...I know, NOT my best. Sowwy. I'll update tomorrow! Love chu!

Team Harry?

Or

Team Zayn?