Who Was It?

☠EDITED☠

Chapter 46:

Catherine's POV:

My heart rate picks up, who could that be? Zayn? Could he even get IN here? I mean, it is a church. But who else could it be? Who else would want to scare me?

So many questions run trough my mind as I slowly turn around...

I gasp, and back up at what I see. It's like flashbacks before my eyes.

First, I see Harry stabbing a girl with brown hair. Could that be me?

Secondly, I see a woman, that reminds me of Kendall, in a dark room, grinning, as she points a gun at a teenage girl...

I whip around, and see nothing.

I run back up the stairs, and see a little hall I didn't see before. My curiosity takes over me, and I walk down the hall. I only make it half way when my body comes to a halt out of fear.

A little girl with black scraggly hair, with a teddy bear in her hand, is standing there with her head down, covering her face.

I let out a scream as she starts screaming, and running at me. Quickly, I turn around and run to where I remember Eleanor and Louis being.

I throw open the door, and jump on Eleanor, hugging her.

"We need to get out of here!" I cry.

"It's okay! What happened?" She asks, her brown eyes wide with fear.

"T-There was a little girl! A-And she..."!I sob, loudly.

Louis walks over, and hugs me. I immediately hug back.

"Let's go!" I demand, "I want to go."

They both nod, and lead me out. While we walk out, I make sure to check behind me to make sure she isn't following us. We make it to the car, and hop in. I rest my head against the window, and quietly sob. How could I not? I was scared. And my life was a complete mess.

But, who was the person behind me? Could it have been Zayn? I'll ask him later, I guess.

----

There it is!(: will every one PLEASE VOTE? It takes 2 SECONDS. Thanks(:

I'll update later today. Bye.