Demons.

☠EDITED☠

Chapter 24:

Catherine's POV:

I make my way home, but my eyesight becomes blurry. But, I squint my eyes to see the best I can and get home safely.

I still can't get that necklace out of my head. What is it supposed to mean?

As soon as I get home, I go to my house and unlock the door and make my way upstairs, totally exhausted.

I am greeted by Harry, who doesn't look too happy,

"Hi." I mumble, the feeling of nauseous hitting me.

"Where were you?"

I cough, "Starbucks."

"You really need to fucking get it, Catherine. I told you! You talk to me before you go anywhere!" He yells, angrily.

I nod, not willing to fight. What's the point anyway? He will always win.

Then, I suddenly get the urge to puke. I dodge his hand from smacking me and run to the bathroom, and puke.

My eyes widen as I realize that it's blood I'm puking up.

Harry walks up behind me, "Think you can get aw-"

I puke up some more, tears falling from my eyes. To be honest, I have always hated throwing up. And I don't know why, but I always cry when I do.

I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet, standing up as my body shakes.

"Whats wrong, Catherine?" He asks, his voice concerned.

"I-I'm sick." I cry, falling into his arms as I loose my balance.

His face turns to pale, "Catherine, be honest. Have you seen a ghost or something recently besides me and the boys?"

I nod, "Yes. When I was driving home, and in the basement."

"This is not good." He murmurs to himself.

"Why?"

"Those stupid books of yours left something out."

"What's that?" I ask.

"We have a demon on our hands, it can't just kill you, it can kill all other supernatural beings too." He says.

"Even Zayn?"

"Nobody can kill Zayn. Anyway, this demon...every time you saw him, he got the chance to try to possess you. And guess what? He succeed."

----

Short! I KNOW IM SORRY ILYSM. Happy Memorial Day! I'll update later today for you! 2.4K READS OMFG ILY.

Vote and comment! It helps my book grow!(: I love you.