Fighting.

☠EDITED☠

Chapter 47:

Catherine's POV:

I wake up as Louis slowly carries me up to my room. He sets me on the bed carefully, and leaves. I keep my eyes closed for a long while, until I feel a dip at the end of my bed. My eyes shoot open, and I look over to see Harry.

"Why Louis?"

"What?" I ask, playing dumb.

"You know exactly what I'm fucking talking about!" He yells, his tone of voice getting louder.

"I'm sorry!" Is it bad I really wasn't?

He runs his fingers through his hair, "You know what? No, I'm done. You don't get to say sorry. We trusted you to not tell! Fuck you. You can die for all I care! Let Zayn take you to the deepest darkest part of hell for all I care! Fuck you."

It hurt, honestly. The part that hurt worst was him tell me I could die. That hurt.

I then say something I regret afterwards, "You know what? Fuck you too. And, you know what else? Let Zayn take me to the deepest, darkest pit of hell, because it's already hell being here with you! Also, it wouldn't be much different! And, I would rather be with Zayn then you! Maybe it was for the best that Kendall killed you!"

I slap a hand over my mouth as those last six words leave my mouth.

He looks at the ground, and a tear rolls down his cheek, "I never loved you. I faked it, and you know what else? I get to kill you soon! I never told you, because you'd be a whiny little fucking bitch about it! Then you can go with  Zayn!"

I stalk up to him, and slap him right across the face, "Fuck you!"

And that's when the unspeakable happens, Harry roughly grabs my face, and presses his lips onto mine...

----

So, there it is!(: I might not be able to update for two days starting Sunday :\ because I will be having a sleepover with my cousin. But that's a MAYBE. Most likely. But I'll make it up. I promise! So, Carry moment, eh?(; vote and comment! Love you!