Calum.

☠EDITED☠

Chapter 49:

Catherine's POV:

"Luke Hemmings?" I ask, once more. Who was he? What did he want?

"Yes. How many fucking times do I have to say it?"

I roll my eyes, "Who the fuck is he?"

He sighs, "Long story short, enemies with us. He has three other friends. Michael, Calum, and Ashton. All evil fucks."

"More evil than you?"

"Ye- okay, no. Not as evil as me."

"Even close?" I tease.

He sighs, "No."

"Thought so. So, how are they evil?" I ask.

"Well, they want everyone I love dead. Because, apparently I killed his parents and dragged them to hell cause they, uh, killed my sister Safaa for no damn reason."

I gasp, "And, he's mad at you?"

Is he serious? How could they do such a thing?

"Yes, Safaa was only 6 years old. They raped her, and beat her. Then they fucking dumped her body in a lake."

He will lie to manipulate you into making you feel for him.

I look up, and see tears in his eyes.

"Are you crying?" I ask.

"No." He sniffs, his eyes red.

"Then what do you call it?"

"My eyes are sweating, God. Shut up!"

"I'm sorry that happened, Zayn." I sympathize, as I embrace him in a quick hug. He hugs back for a short moment, and then pushes me off.

"I have to go."

"Okay, bye." I smile slightly, and give him a quick peck on the cheek and run to my car. I quickly drive off when I get hungry.

I didn't want him to go. Stop it!

Well, Wendy's sounds good. I go inside, and wait in line. I look over, and see a boy with black hair standing in front of me.

"Are you ordering?" I ask.

"No, sorry. Go ahead."

"Thanks."

"What's your name?" He smiles.

"Catherine, you?"

His eyes light up with mischief as I say my name.

Weird.

"Calum Hood."

Calum? Where have I heard that name? But as I try to think, nothing comes to mind.

"I think I know you from somewhere. Come sit by me when you're done, and we can talk."

I nod, hesitantly, "Well, okay."

I haven't ever seen him. Where might he have met me?

After I'm done ordering, I stalk over to Calum.

"Hi."

He gets straight to the chase, "Do you know Harry Styles and Zayn Malik?"

Something's wrong.

"I-I need to go." I say quickly, and run to my car outside.

I quickly put the food in the backseat, when I feel two hands grab my neck. I turn around and see Calum.

Calum...that's who Zayn was talking about!

Fuck! Great going, Catherine.

"How about you give Zayn and Harry a message, eh?"

And then everything goes black.

----

Oooh. Shit going down. How was this chapter? I now have thought this over, and there will be about 10-20 chapters left. Also, after the second book there MAYBE will be a third ;) I'll update tomorrow 😘