1. Lilo

LILO

Louis didn't even know how long he had been standing there. Just inside the room, leaning against the door in nothing but his boxer-briefs and a plaid shirt, which was hanging open. It was like he was in some kind of trance, where he couldn't stop admiring the gorgeous young man lying on the bed in front of him.

He still could still barely believe that he could call this man his boyfriend, his lover..., his soulmate even if you asked him. They were so different, yet somehow the fit so perfectly together. Like Ying and Yang they seem to balance each other and honestly the other brought out the best of him. The younger made him feel safe, loved, protective. Made him feel like he could always be himself around him.

He chuckled softly. How ironic that he was anything but himself when he first realized his feelings for the younger man. He had become nervous, uncertain. Wondered if he was good enough for him. And when he finally decided he should act on his feelings, he pretty much made a big fool of himself. He had always been a joker and still was, but when he was around him, he was nervous and didn't know how to act. So instead he constantly cracked jokes. Mostly bad ones he admitted, earning him a lot of weird looks from the other man, But in the end he finally managed to get his act together, although he still wasn't sure how he'd done it. But somehow he had found the courage to make the first move, telling the younger just how he felt. The brunette had been hesitant at first, but was also willing to give him a change and that's how the ended up being together. And had been for 5 months now.

Smiling he focused back on the guy on the bed. Eyes traveling up from were his legs were tangled in the sheets. Up towards his waist, where the sheets barely were high enough to cover up his crotch. Liking his lips, he let eyes travel over the younger toned stomach and chest, until they came to rest on the hickey he had left on the brunets neck. He smirked as he remembered how he had given it to him the night before.

When his eyes finally came to rest on the angelic face, he was slightly taking back to see eyes staring right back at his. “Whatcha doing Lou?” Liam questioned. Voice rough with sleep as he rubbed his eyes.

“Nothing” he answered with a smile, moving back to the bed. Only to be pulled on top of the younger by his, well honestly it was Liam's, shirt. “Hello gorgeous” he grinned, looking up into those gorgeous brown eyes. “Did you sleep well?”

“Like a baby.” Liam smiled, nuzzling his nose into Louis own brown locks.

“Aw how sweet.” He couldn't help but tease, before tilting his head so he could kiss the others soft pink lips.

“Hm, now that's what I call a proper good morning” Liam moaned. Before pressing their lips back together in a soft, loving kiss. He smirked into the kiss as he felt hands palming his ass. Pulling him even closer to the body underneath him.

“I love you” he whispered when they finally pulled away. Tangling his fingers in the now brown curls.

“Love you too Lou” Liam said, pressing a kiss against his sleep. “Never forget that.”

A/N: So let me know what you think and comment an/or vote. Also if you like my work, please spread the word! xx :)