Chapter Thirty Nine: 9mm Bullet

-=Alex=-

I was taking a shit when ny phone rang. I pulled it off of the counter next to me and looked to see who might be calling me. It was Brandon.

"Hey Brandon, what's up?" I asked.

"Hey Alex, we're all gonna hang out all day then spend the night at Evan's, are you in?."

"Well duh." I repled. "When and where are we meeting up?"

"Evan's place, noon." He answered.

"Okay, I'll be there." I said, ending the phone call. I looked at the digital clock on my home screen, which read 10:30 on the dot. Perect, that gives me an hour and a half before I should be there. But what to do in that hour and a half? Well I wanted a shower but I wasn't yet dirty enough to take one. So when in doubt, stroke one out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=Evan=-

Brandon followed me back to my place, coming with me up to my dorm room.

"So what time did you tell everyone to make their way over by?" I asked him, plopping down on my couch and setting the bag in my paw onto the coffee table. I pulled the pistol out and began loading it, I'm not going to take any chances, no matter the risk.

"I told everyone to be here by noon." He said, sitting down next to me. I couldn't help but notice that he was eying me assembling the pistol.

It took absolutely forever for mid day to roll around, and when it did people started knocking on the door. Everytime there was a knock, I made sure to check and see who it was through the door's peephole first. First came Summer, then Alyssa and Jason. Five minutes after that Alex rolled on by and finally Rob and Amy showed up.

"I think we're all here..." Brandon announced, standing as tall as he could and doing a mental people check, confirming that everyone was in fact here. "Yup, everyone is here." He said.

"It's about damn time. So where are we going anyways?" I asked Brandon, turning to him.

"Hey, all I said was that I would get everyone here, and I did. Someone else come up with an idea." He replied.

"Great. Any ideas? Anyone?" I asked everyone else.

"Well there is that brand new mini golf and arcade place across town." Alyssa suggested.

"Ooh! I love mini golf!" Amy happily chirped.

"Then it's settled, mini golf and arcade here we come." Jason said.

We all carpooled to the place, Summer, Brandon, Rob, and Amy in one car and Jason, Alyssa, Alex and I in the other. When we got there the weather was a perfect sunny warm out and surprisingly the place was practically empty, which is highly unusual for this great of a day. There was a west-blowing wind as I stepped out of the car, my fur following it in the breeze. Right now it was about summer temperatures out, which is really fucking weird because it was snowing last week. I swear, the weather here can be super bipolar sometimes. We all paid to get our clubs and got to pick our own color balls. I chose blue [Ba dum tss]. Alex was last to pick his and he chose red, which was the only other color left and we made our way over to the first hole of the course. A tall red flag marked the hole at the end of the first hole, which was a simple straight line to kick things off. Jason ended up winning this one, getting a hole in one with ease. I think I was in fourth place, not really sure, a couple a hole down who were speaking Japanese or something and they distracted me. About halfway through our game Alex went before I did on a very tough hole where you had to get your ball over a thin bridge. Alex barely missed the bridge and his ball fell into the water, which carried it back up around to the start of the hole.