Chapter Twenty: Christmas Part I

-=Rob=-

It had been about a month from when everything had happened. Since then I had started to drift away from the group of friends I held before, if you could call them friends. I was very confused, because before they dragged me along with them on an IHop run, I had enjoyed their company. But now I found them insufferable. Greedy and petty assholes to be honest. I found myself starting to even talk with Evan and Summer's group of friends, simply just talking to them in betweem classes. A few of them who were not a part of the previous events that also included me were not very receptive to me starting to warm up to them, but Evan and Summer would explain to them why it was fine.

I don't even know why I hated them all before, they were actually somewhat decent people. One of them did hit me with a bat though...but that was also kind of my fault. Anyways, I was still very surprised when Evan walked up to me after Bio and handed me an envelope.

"What's this for?" I asked, holding the letter.

"Just...wait until you get home until you open it." He instructed and walked off to his next class. I shrugged my shoulders and carefully put the letter into my pocket, then continued down the stone pathway to my Chem class.

It wasn't until the sun was making it's final decent that I was graced with the oppertunity to open it, and when I unlocked my dorm's door with a new key (got the university to change the locks), I used a claw to pry open the paper flap. Inside was a piece of thick card stock paper, with a fancy golden border and all.

---------------------------------------------------------
You've Been Invited
To: Christmas Party Bitches!!
When: Christmas Eve
Where: Dorm Complex 2, Apt. 4,036
Time: 20:00
Hosts: Evan Black, Jason McLarren
You are allowed a +1
---------------------------------------------------------

A party? That I am invited to? I didn't think that we had repaired relations to that extent yet, I mean about two months ago I was slashing their tires. But hey, who am I to argue, a party is a party. Maybe I'll get to see...nevermind.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=Jason, Earlier That Day=-

I just got back from the party store a couple of towns over with a bunch of decorations. I also stopped by the grocery store and bought a bunch of food and beverage, but I was still missing one thing. I mean, you can't have a college party without a little bit of the sauce to spicen things up, right? Thank God I had a connection to get me some though, my older sister Lacey. She was 23 and had recently graduated from here as well, she promised me that if I was ever in the mood for something stupid that involved drugs or alcohol to just call her and she'd hit me up. I wasn't too keen on the drugs one but I'd settle for a little bit of booze. I rang her up on my phone, sitting for about twenty seconds before she picked up.

L: Eyyy! Little bro! 'Bout time you called me.

J: Hey Lacey, how's life?

L: Good, good, how about you featherbutt?

J: Well, funny you should bring that up. I was going to have a party and I-

L: Party? How much coke you need?

J: Woah woah, calm down there smoking barrel I just need a keg of beer and a couple bottles of vodka.

L: Boo, no fun. Hokey just tell me where to drop it off, and thr charge is on me, Merry Christmas.

J: Thank you so much!

L: You sure you don't wan-

J: I don't need cocaine Lacey, thanks for the offer.

L: Just checking. Text me the address and I'll have it there by dinner time. Love ya lil' bro.

**Click**

I laughed. Lacey was always a bit of a character. Reckless and all over the place, the definition of a carefree soul. Also extremely OCD and had ADHD, which they did not pair well together, but she made it work. She always has.

-<☆>-

"I think that's all of it!" Evan said with a triumphant sigh. Everything was set for tonight, the food all laid out and decorations placed, only thing left to do was to get the special delivery from my sister later today before the party started and also to give out the invites.

"So who do you think you'll invite?" I asked Evan.

"Well I figured our group, couple people from my Chem class and Rob." He replied, pawing through and counting out the number of invitations that he required.

"Rob? Already?" I asked with an underlying tone of concern in my voice.

"Yeah, why not?" He answered, not looking up from his mental math.

"It just seems a bit...soon." I said.

"It'll be fine, trust me. Anyways, I've already locked everything of real value in my room so what's the worst that can go wrong?"

Worst that could go wrong...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=Alex=-

I got a letter from Evan today. He had popped by my dorm to say hello and also give me what I found out to be an invite to a party later tonight hosted by none other than him and Jason. So when the start time for the party had started nearing, I walked over to Evan's place. When I pushed open the proppd door, the mixed scents of food and Christmas blasted my nose. I walked inside to see that mostly everyone was here already, and music was coming from the audio system by the TV. Everyone was holding the typical red solo cups and talking, half of them I didn't even know, although I could make out a few familiar faces, like Amy, Brandon, and I think I even spotted Rob moseying around the crowd. Ever since he appologized to all of us for what he had done in the past, and started dropping that terrible group of people he always hung out with, I was pretty chill with him. Well, mostly, I was still a little bit pissed off about me car.

I was just about to go get a drink when someone stood up on the coffee table. I turned to see who it was and saw Jason. He gave a loud whistle.

"Everyone listen up! Just some simple ground rules, don't fuck anything up, don't fuck anyone up, and if you want to fuck anyone down, do it in a locked bedroom. This dorm is pretty empty so the first two rooms are open down" He gestured behind him "that hallway. Anyways, enjoy." And with that he was back to the floor along with everyone else.

"Who wants to do shots?!" Alyssa called from the kitchen, holding up two bottles of vodka. Oh dear lord, we are in for one hell of a night...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
So dearly sorry that this chapter took about a week to put out, I cane down with a case of being fucked in the ass with writer's block, but I think it's clearing up. Oh yeah, so when this story ends, God knows when, probably not for a little while, you are all going to literally hate my guts. I came up with the perfect horrible ending xD. (Sorry in advance.)