Chapter Thirty Six: Ski Trip Part III

-=Alex=-

Well this fucking sucks. Our whole trip ruined on the first day because I couldn't avoid the damned tree.

"Welp, this is most definitely broken." The wolf ranger said, looking over the printed X-Ray I went through a couple of minutes prior. "But there's good news." He said, handing mr the translucent sheet of my skeleton.

"What's good about this?" I asked, looking down at the sheet and seeing that one of the bones in my forearm had been broken.

"Well, two things. One, it wasn't your skull. If it was, we would most likely not be having this conversation and you would be being evacuated to a hospital, best case scenario. Two, it's a clean break, which means that it will heal a lot quicker than if you had shattered it." He explained, then walked away and over to what I assume was an office.

They wouldn't let Evan back here, which pissed me off a little bit. I mean, it's not like he was gonna start taking a photo shoot with the X-Ray machine or anything. But whatever, he was forced to wait in a small waiting room.

About five or six minutes later the ski patrol ranger came back over, carrying a pine green cast.

"So I'm going to need you to wear this for the next six weeks." He said, opening up the cast. As gently as possible he lifted up my right arm and gingerly placed it on top of the open cast, pulling it together tightly and strapping it all back together. "Does it hurt?" He asked, looking up at my grimacing face.

"Mhm." I grunted, it really did hurt.

"Good." He said.

"How is that good?" I asked, curious why everything that seemed to be bad for me was actually good.

"It means that the cast is actually working. Don't worry though, you'll get used to the feeling after a couple of days. Trust me, I've done it three times before." He grinned, walking over to the other side of me to pull a clipboard off of the wall and started to fill out whatever form was on top.

"Any news on when I will be able to get out of here?" I questioned, touching the cast with my other paw. The wolf looked down at his watch before answering.

"Ten seconds, you're pretty much all set. No pun intended." He replied, taking the paper that he was writing on out of the clipboard and handing it to me.

"What's this for?" I asked, looking down at the form.

"I just need you to hand that to the lady at the front desk on your way out, hope your arm gets better quickly." He responded before walking off again. I assume that meant that I was free to go, so I got up, concious of my arm, and walked back towards where I came in, slipping the folded piece of paper in my paw on the desk and walking over to Evan

"Ready to go?" He asked, standing up and sliding into his jacket.

"Mhm." I replied, making my way over to the exit. "So what do we do now?" I asked, walking out briskly into the cold with Evan. "I kinda ruined the trip." I added, feeling a bit guilty.

"No you didn't, it wasn't your fault. Besides, there are plent of things that we could do here, it's not all about skiing you know. I'm pretty sure they've even got a small movie theater here too." Evan replied, leading us back into the village. "Plus I'm getting hungry, and there may or may not have been a sushi restaurant that we walked by..."

"I'm down, let's go." I said, happy about Evan's good spirits to me snapping a bone. So our plan was settled and we were walking along the street to this sushi restaurant that Evan was going on and on about, I guess he likes sushi. We got in, were seated, and had two plates of rather good looking food set down in front of us in a blur. I swear I had gotten better at using chopsticks since our last trip to a sushi joint, but that was with my right paw. And oh so conveniently, I had nanage to disable that paw. Fantastic. Learning how to eat with your non-dominant paw wasn't that difficult, but learning how to be surgically precise while eating was a completely different story all together.

"Ah I give up on this." I said, dropping one of the chopsticks on my plate and spearing the roll of sushi instead, eating it like a true barbarian.

"Giving up already?" Evan asked, shooting me a quizzical look.

"You try it left-pawed." I said. "I dare you."

"Wanna bet?" He asked, smirking a little bit.

"Sure, bet what." I replied.

"If you win, I'll actually let you try out that bondage set in your closet back at home that you think I don't have any idea about. And if I win, I'll actually let you try out that bondage set in your closet back at home that you think I don't have any idea about, plus I want a blowjob little puppy." He said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Bet." I said, staring him down. And no shit, he flawlessly changed the paw that he was using his chopsticks in and ate a piece of sushi, also staring me down with the same intensity the whole time.

"What. The fuck." I said as Evan dropped his chopsticks like he had just won a rap battle and was dropping the mic.

"I only make bets I know that I'll win, and I want that blowjob tonight Mr. Injured Puppy." He taunted.

"Stop calling me puppy." I pouted in defeat.

"Why? It sounds kind of cute. But whatever you say...puppy."

"Evan I swear to God." I jokingly threatened.

"Evan I swear to God what? You'll punch me? In case you haven't managed to notice you seem to be experiencing an arm problem." He laughed, pointing to my cast.

"Dick..." I muttered.

"Mhm, and you'll be sucking it. Tonight." He giggled, giving me a closed-eye toothy grin from ear to ear.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Friendly little comment poll, who wants me to write in a nice lil' blowjob? :o