‘why do we still drive with him?’ I asked when we reached our lockers. ‘I dunno, I don’t like it though. it’s weird.’ Niall mumbled disappearing in his locker. Zayn rolled his eyes. ‘because we’re too lazy to walk or catch the bus.’ We all nodded, it was kind of true, we were lazy. I grabbed my books when suddenly 2 girls got my attention. They were whispering. ‘he’s back and he’s in the boys’ bathroom. That Tomlinson kid is such a slu-‘ I didn’t want to hear the rest of it and without and explanation to the boys I walked towards the bathrooms. Why? I have no idea. I sighted and took a deep breath before I pushed the door open.

-Louis-

Again everything was going wrong. I shouldn’t be at school today but I had no reason not to be. One thing has changed everything. It sucked and I was scared as fuck but I had to do this. Still I had a weird feeling in my stomach when I prepared myself for school. I took the buss today, not in the mood to walk. When I arrived at school I made my way to my locker and just leaned against it. I suddenly noticed the weird looks people were giving me and seconds later Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam walked passed me. They didn’t look at me, not one glace. Not even Zayn! I frowned but ignored it, maybe this was a good sign. I wish I knew. I pushed myself away from the lockers but I didn’t came far. I got slammed against them by none other than Nick. “what did I do?” I whimpered and covered my face with my hands. “nothing. Come with me. You need to help me.” he simply said. Then everything came back, those were the exact same words as he used that time he dragged me to the bathroom and paid me to give him a blowjob. Aka the day I got beaten up by Harry. Should this happen again to get closer to Harry or..

I had no time to think as I got dragged towards the boy’s restroom by Nick. Please, don’t let this be a mistake. I  begged before he pushed me inside and dragged me towards one of the stalls. He locked it behind us and pushed me down so I was on my knees in front of him…

-Harry-

Without making I noise I walked inside. It looked like there was nobody inside but I was wrong. I noticed the two backpacks  laying in the corner, it looked like they were thrown there. I frowned and I wanted to walk out when I suddenly heard I deep moan. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face the last stall. ‘ooh Louis, harder.’ The voice moaned. Louis? Harder? Huh? Ooh please don’t tell me they’re- ‘Take me deeper! I’m paying for this so it better be good!’ the voice ordered. I heard some gagging noises and I swear my breakfast was coming up again.  I wanted to turn around and run away but I couldn’t move. I blocked the noises out of my head and what seemed like hours the door suddenly opened. First Louis stumbled out. Face red, Hair in different direction, his lips were plumb. Next came out…Nick.

My mouth felt open and I stared at both of them. Louis just ignored me and walked to the sink to clean himself up. Nick just stood in front of me. ‘you’re not saying a word about this Styles!’ he mumbled and then walked to Louis. he ulled him backwards which made Louis almost fell but Nick just slammed his lips on Louis’. I looked away and after a while Nick shoved past me and walked outside. when I looked up again, Louis was standing at the mirror trying to fix his hair. I just stood there frozen. ‘why the fuck are you standing there?’ he suddenly snapped turning to me with a red face, this time it was from anger. I opened and closed my mouth like a fish but nothing came out. Suddenly something inside of me snapped.

‘oh I’m sorry I interrupted your sexy time! Seriously, the bathrooms, what kind of pathetic slut are you?’ without knowing it, I took some steps forwards. ‘shut up.’ he yelled. ‘don’t tell me what to do Tomlinson. I don’t listen to sluts like you, what the hell is wrong with you freak! First Zayn now Nick?!’ he didn’t answer which made me angrier. ‘answer me! or is your throat still sore from all the dicks you sucked today?’ I was now standing inches away from him. ‘answer me!’ I growled and when he still didn’t I just lifted up my fist and it connected with his jaw. Louis felt backwards, almost hitting his head on the sink but I didn’t care. I walked closer and started to kick him.

 ‘You*kick*Are*kick*a*kick*Fucking*kick*slut*kick*’ and after that I left the restroom, ignoring Louis’ whines and cries. I just kept walking straight to class. I knocked casually on the door and mumbled a sorry to the teacher and sat down on my chair. ‘what happened?’ Zayn whispered. I just shrugged. ‘I learned him a lesson.’ I whispered back with a smug smile, I hope he’ll understand how gross he is now I tried to teach him a lesson. If not, I’m sure as hell going to try again…

-Louis-

I took the beating again. I didn’t fight back, I couldn’t fight back. As much as I hated the boy I could never hurt him. Well, I couldn’t hurt anyone. I’m just not a very aggressive guy, Harry on the other hand is. I just laid there, curled up in a ball while my tears made their way down my cheeks. The words he yelled were repeating themselves again and again, I hated it but there was nothing I could do to stop the voices. I tried to stand up but I couldn’t, the pain was just too much to handle right now. I knew for a fact that I couldn’t go home, I had to try to go back to class. From now on everything would change, I wouldn’t go home I would face Harry.

After a few moments of screaming, crying and whimpering, I finally found the strength to stand up and make my to the sink. Great, I was a mess! My face and just my entire body was covered in bruises. I had to change my shirt too. I cleaned the blood of my hands and face and when I finally was clean enough to face people, I limped towards my backpack and threw it over my shoulder. The bell rang and I took a deep breath before I opened the bathroom door and limped out. Again, no one noticed me at first but when I started to whimper and groan in pain I heard the whispers. I ignored them and tried to focus on walking instead of limping. The pain shot through my body with every step I took but I ignored it. I neared the door and the group of boys standing in front of it. The first pair of eyes that met mine were a pair of golden-brown. “L-l…” said Zayn which caused the others to turn around too, all except for the one I needed to see of course. “I need to talk to you.” I said hoping my voice didn’t sound as pathetic as I felt. The curly haired boy turned around. “What do you-…”he stopped mid-sentence when he noticed my appearance.

“I just want to talk.” I said, staring at my feet. “well I don’t.” I heard making the others laugh. “seriously Harry, it’s just a talk. It’s the least you could do after what you did to me!” my voice raised, I was getting angrier and angrier by the minute. I didn’t have time for his shit, I had a baby to find for fuck’s sake! He frowned but gave me a short nod. “I’ll be right back.” He said to his friends and we both walked out of the school building. “where are w-“ I started but got cut off by Harry suddenly turning around with a furious look on his face. “you said you wanted to talk! Follow me and we will talk!” he yelled. I didn’t react, I just followed. I didn’t know what to do, where we were going, what was going to happen. Everything changed, this didn’t happen before…

 ---------------------------------------

Ps: i knew there will be loads of mistakes in it but...i wasn't born in the UK or something so yeah, my English isn't that good but i'm trying...Please bare with me <3