Chapter 17

Hi Lovies! I'm sorry for not updating in a while but i was buse..busy busy busy like a busy bee ;) (Sorry)

first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISTER ZAYN MALIK!!!!! (urgh, they're growing up soo fast! Harry's going to be 20 in a few weeks :'(((( let's cry together shall we? xx)

Secondly i just want to say thank you, seems like i always start with that hmm... :D anyways....THANK YOU SO MUCH my adorable chipmunks!!

the comments made my days! I told you, you were going to hate Harry. But don't hate our cupcake too much okay?? :D

Also thank you for the votes :o it's s sweet and kind of you to votee!!! I LOVE YOU!

i also noticed i reached over 10 000 reads....WTF?! this NEVER happened to me before and i'm sooo happy about it :D xxx Thanks!

Sooo...I'll just stop talking and let you read this shirt chapter -_- i promise the next ones will be longer i just needed to update. I really like this chapter, i hope you do too!

it does make me feel sad though....:(

PS: you might want to take some time to listen to the song i posted...i wanted to put it in here bit you can't higlight it so i'll put the link in a comment... :D you're going the cry your eyes out (it's a larry song) xx

Vote =D

Comment xxx

Follow <3

ENJOY!!! xxx

<3 Lynn

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

-Louis-

Tears…the only thing I saw and felt were salty tears streaming down my bruised face. I tried to stand up but I couldn’t, the pain shot through my body every single time I tried to move a muscle. I just laid there, curled up on the cold floor. I couldn’t stop myself from rehearing the words Harry yelled at me during the beating up. Slut. Freak. Pathetic. I heard those words before but they still hurt like hell. I closed my eyes tightly feeling the pain shot through my veins again. ‘please…Please, make it stop.’ I whispered. Luckily no-one came in the toilets, probably because they were sitting in class being bored and all.

I took a deep breath before I tried to stand up. I yelled out in pain when I leaned on my feet but I didn’t stop. I just needed to stand up, then I had to try to walk. Another scream escaped my mouth as I pushed myself up. I leaned heavily against the sink, not trusting my body to stand alone. My knees were shaking and my heart was pounding in my chest. I vaguely heard the bell ringing and I opened my eyes. I groaned as I took in my appearance. I looked in one word, awful. No joke, it was horrible. A big bleu bruise covered the once tanned skin on my face. I carefully looked down, my shirt was covered in droplets of blood. ‘great.’ I mumbled.  The jeans vest I was wearing was completely ruined.

I decided to clean myself up a bit before I headed back home, there was no chance I was going back to class. Tears were still streaming down my face as I carefully whipped the dried blood from my face and my hands. I looked back in the mirror. An ugly, disgusting reflection was looking back. Staring straight in my eyes. I sniffled and whipped my nose with the sleeve of my vest, I didn’t care it was already ruined after all. I took one deep breath and gently turned around to walk…limp, towards my backpack. A sharp pain ran through me as I banned down to pick it up. I faced the door, was this really a good time to just walk out and face all the people or should I just wait a bit. My knees were trembling, trying their best to hold my weight. The trembling made me understand that if I would wait, my knees would gave in and I wouldn’t be able to stand up again.