Chapter 50

Hi guys, it's been a while eh sorry 'bout that but here's chapter 50, i think there will be one more chapter until the end idk yet ;) i honestly don't want this book to end but it kinda sucks now so maybe it's for the best...

Anyways, hope you'll like this chapter, as alwaaays 

Vote, comment, follow? <3 Love ya'll

-----------------------------

Harrywoke up in an empty bed, he frowned and got up when he heard softcries coming out from the nursery. He slowly opened the door,expecting Louis to be there holding little Ben in his arms but hewasn't. Another cry came out from the cottage so Harry decided tolook for Louis later, right now Ben needed someone. "Hi little boy,what's wrong?" Harry asked not expecting an answer when he took Benand started to rock him back and forth. "Shh baby, please stopcrying." Harry whispered hoping the crying would stop soon, he justneeded Louis to be there cuz he had no idea what to do. After a whileHarry figured out Ben needed a change and a bottle so after that heput Ben back in his bed and went downstairs. "Louis?!" He yelledas soon as he entered the living room, Louis wasn't there. He wasn'tin the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedrooms, the garden,...He wasn'thome. He tried to text and call Louis a few times but it always wentstraight to voicemail. He was really starting to get worried so tocalm himself down he decided to make himself a cup of tea and that'swhen he noticed the notes on the counter. He unfolded the paper withhis name on and started to read...

Hekept rereading the letter, time after time for two hours straight. Hedidn't care about the tears running down his face, he didn't careabout the inhuman noises he was making, he was heartbroken and he waslost. Louis was gone, he was so vague in his letter so Harry, ofcourse, thought Louis was dead. His baby blue was dead and gone, upin heaven watching him right now. He just started crying harder anddidn't hear the knocking by the front door or the bell ringing or hiscellphone, he didn't hear a thing. Suddenly he threw the letter onthe floor, and went out of the house, of course he took Ben with him.He needed to look for Louis, he needed to find his baby.

2days later

"Sohe's just...gone?" Liam asked for what seemed like the fifteenthtime the last few minutes. Harry just shook his head. Louis wasn'tgone, he was dead. "He just left Ben? After all the trouble we wentthrough? What a fath-" "Don't you even dare Malik! Louis is agreat dad! I don't know why he did it but he had to have a goodreason! Don't you even dare to say he's a bad father!" Harry yelledcutting Zayn off. Zayn held his hands up in defence and mumbled aquiet 'sorry'. "I don't get it. Louis would never leave like this!"Niall said shaking his head, he really didn't understand, no one did.Harry sighted and sat down next to Liam who wrapped an arm around hisshoulder and gently squeezed it. That evening the boys left Harryalone, he was still in Louis' house but Liam took Ben home with himbecause he didn't take Harry was able to really take care of him atthe moment. So when Harry once again cried himself to sleep the onlything he could think about was LouisLouisLouis.

"Areyou happy?" Tom asked Louis who was literally shining fromhappiness. Louis just laughed and hugged him again, he was allowed togo back! He could go home to Ben, to Harry! "Yeah, stupidquestion." Tom smiled and hugged him back. "I'm gonna miss youthough." Louis looked up and kissed Tom's cheek. "I'll miss youtoo, you'll visit me right?" Tom nodded. "Of course, just callfor me and i'll come down." Louis gave Tom one last hug and kiss onthe cheek before Tom gave him a last wink and when Louis blinked hiseyes he suddenly was back in his room. His old bedroom where he sawHarry curled up in a ball, whimpering and whining in his sleep.Slowly, Louis walked over to his bed and laid beside Harry and that'swhen he noticed his tear stained face. "Oh baby." Louis whisperedand gently started to play with Harry's curls. Harry started to moveeven more and he started to breath faster. "Shit, Haz! Babe wake upplease, it's me." Louis tried and started to shake Harry. "Harry,come on please! It's me, Louis." And without a warning Harry jumpedup, making Louis fall down on the floor. "Louis!" Harry yelledand looked around the room but he saw nothing. He rubbed his eyes butit was no use because he was crying again. "Fuck that hurt."Louis suddenly said rubbing the back of his head, still laying on thefloor. Harry's eyes widened and he bent over the edge of the bed tolook down. "Hi?" Louis said as soon as he saw Harry's shockedface. Harry didn't move, he just kept staring at Louis. Louisstumbled up, Harry was watching him like a hawk, eyes and mouth wideopen. Louis sat down on the bed right in front of him and grabbed histrembling hand. "Baby it's me." Louis whispered and intertwinedtheir fingers. "How?" Harry whispered back. "I can't explainbut i'm back now and i'm not going away, never again." Louis leanedin and pressed his lips against Harry's, it took him a while butfinally Harry realized what the hell was happening and kissed back,not for long though. "Louis!" He suddenly yelled and wrapped hisarms around Louis' back and pulled him against his chest, it was kindof an awkward position for Louis but he didn't care. He was back inHarry's arms, the place where he belonged and Harry had his bue eyedbaby back...