Chapter 8

Hi loviees! i want to thank every single one of you who voted... seriously it means so much to me! it made me grin so badly! THANKY YOU!!  xxx

well here's chapter 8!

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW :D xxx

ENJOY!! <3

Chapter 8

-Harry-

We were walking down the halls searching for a certain boy wearing black and grey. We were looking for about 20 minutes turning random guys around hoping it was Louis which was never the case. ‘we are so gonna get in trouble with one of them.’ Niall mumbled after Zayn got pushed against one of the lockers after he tapped a punk boy on the shoulder. He was still in shock but we all thought it was kind of funny. You had to see the look on his face! Priceless! He was so afraid, well I don’t blame him though. That guy was really scary and huge! Niall of course laughed his ass off, earning a growl from the unknown person. He quickly disappeared behind Liam who took a few steps back.

‘Niall’s right. Let’s j-just give up. Maybe we’ll see him tomorrow.’ Zayn stuttered which made me chuckle! ‘No! I’m not giving up on him!’ Liam whispered the last part hoping we wouldn’t hear it but I did. I don’t know if the other boys did. I frowned at him but he just turned around and looked away. ‘fine! 5 more minutes. After that I’m gonna hide in the toilets. That guy is still staring at me like he wants to kill me.’ Zayn mumbled looking at the guy who really was still staring at us. ‘sounds like a plan!’ Liam said and walked away a bit faster than normal. We walked out of the gates and looked around for a few moments.

We were about to walk away when I suddenly spotted the familiar guy sitting on one of the benches. His foot tapping along with one of the songs he was listening to. I guess it’s his thing, tapping his foot… ‘found him!’ I yelled a bit louder than I hoped, earning odd looks from students and one of the teachers. I pointed at the boy on the bench. ‘you think it i-‘ Liam started but I was already gone. Suddenly I stopped walking which caused Niall to bump into me, making me stumble forward. ‘Hey! Watch out!’ I grumbled. ‘You were the one who stopped walking! Don’t blame me!’ he shot back. ‘guys, please…Why did you stop?’ Liam asked not even looking at us. ‘why do you think?’ he just shrugged and I groaned in frustration. ‘what the fuck am I supposed to say to him?!’ I snapped. They all looked at me frowning. ‘well, you got a point there.’ Zayn said and looked at his shoes.

I was about to turn around and walk away when suddenly Louis stood up. We all froze and just stared at him. He didn’t look up until he stood just a few meters away from us. Then, his eyes met mine. Eyes filled with anger, sadness and fear…he frowned at us and stopped right in front of us.  Zayn immediately looked away and Liam, Niall and me just kept staring as the creeps we are. None of us knew what to say, none of us said a word…

‘what?’ he snapped. His voice was raspy, like he…screamed for hours without anyone helping him…my heart started to pound faster In my chest with that thought. ‘i-i…we…well…uhm…’  oh god what am I doing? I was talking shit. ‘makes sense.’ He mumbled and started to walk away. I sighted and quickly turned around. ‘are you okay?’ I asked him. He stood there, inches away from me. Back facing me. He slowly turned around. His eyes were now filled with anger, only anger. ‘are you asking me if I’m okay?’ he asked bitterly. I nodded slowly. He cocked an eyebrow and after a few seconds the answer came. ‘no.’ simple but it made me realize how broken this boy was.

He hobbled away, leaving us speechless behind. ‘oh..’ I heard someone whisper, Niall I think. ‘guys, can’t we…’ Liam didn’t finish his sentence though. ‘we need to fix him!’ I said and finally turned around to face them. Liam was smiling, Niall was nodding and Zayn was looking at something in the distance. ‘Zayn?’ I asked. He sighted and looked at me. ‘I don’t know guys. We…we did kind of made it worse for him you know… did you saw the look on his face? The anger? Seriously, he will never forgive us!’ Zayn snapped. ‘like I don’t know that Zayn!’ I shot back. Liam jumped in between us. ‘GUYS! This is not helping!’ he yelled.

‘I know we can’t erase the past between us! But we can act normal! We can be his friends. Protect him. make sure he’s okay in school. We can help him. we need to start making his life at school better. Then we can begin with his life at home! Please guys…just try.’ My voice cracked a bit at the end but I ignored it.  ‘Harry’s right. We can at least try…’ Niall finally said after minutes of silence. I wanted to say something but when I opened my mouth loud screams came from the school building. ‘FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!’ we heard. I had this strange feeling in my chest and I instantly knew someone was in danger. ‘Louis..’ Liam whispered and without saying another word he started to run towards the building with me Zayn and Niall closely behind him. ‘please don’t be…please don’t be.’ I kept praying when we finally entered the hallway.

We made our way through the cheering crowd. When we got closer I got a glimpse from the guys who were fighting. One of them I recognized immediately as Nick. The other guy I couldn’t see until we finally arrived in the middle of the circle. And guess who was the boy laying on the floor. Blood dripped out of his nose, books were spread all over the floor and tears were streaming down his face…he suddenly stood up, grabbed his books and was about to walk away again when he changed his mind and turned to us. My eyes widened but I didn’t look away. ‘you see Styles. I’m okay.’ He snapped and walked away…