Chapter 21

Hi there! It's been a while huh? I'm sorry i let you guys always wait that long :(

uhm let's start with...CONGRATULATIONS ON THE HEATLHY TWINS JAY!!! Omg, a baby girl and a baby BOY! Louis has a baby brother! I can't imagine how happy he must be to have new sibblings ;)...

Second...THANK YOU for voting, commenting and following, guys! it means the wolrd to me! Love You ALL!

well...i don't have anything else to say so..Enjoy this chapter!

And as always :)

Vote <3

Comment <3 <3

Follow <3 <3 <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21

-Harry-

He had a son…A freaking son?! why didn’t I knew that? I was staring at Nick for what seemed like hours. “We don’t know that.” Liam whispered in my ear and I finally snapped back to reality. “What don’t you know?” “We don’t know if it’s his son.” he smiled slightly. “oh come on Liam! Don’t be so naïve! Whose son is it then?” Zayn snapped glaring at Liam. “that guy Louis lived with. Don’t know his name though but we all know how he treated Louis. I doubt it was Louis’ son, he would’ve ran away.” Guess he had a point.

 “Who is that guy?” I asked finally looking him in the eyes. “I already told you, I don’t know. We never talked to him, Louis was the only one that actually talked to people in the street. But I must say that it’s been a while since we last saw Louis been dragged outside.” “maybe he’s out of town?” Niall asked. Liam just nodded and we all started walking to our first class.

I saw them walking inside while I stood frozen by the door. The boys took their seat but I kept my head low as I walked inside. I didn’t gave a single glance to anyone, I kept walking towards my usual seat in the back of the class. Next to him. I looked up once and I saw Liam staring at me with a small apologetic smile plastered on his face. He finally looked away because Niall kept poking his side to get his attention. I took a deep breath before I turned my head towards the seat next to me where he was supposed to sit.

It was weird to see the empty seat and knowing where the person the desk belonged to was. I knew where he was, everybody knew where Louis was. The desk was covered in little useless drawings. Trees, birds, clouds, hearts…I didn’t know if those had a meaning but I guess for L-him they had. I closed my eyes and imagined him sitting there. The boy with the once sparkling blue eyes that turned dull and lifeless when years passed by. The boy with the once bright colored clothes that turned into grey and black jeans and hoodies.

The boy with the most beautiful smile in the world that turned into a sad look. That was the worst change. His smile. It could light up the world when it appeared. The whole classroom would laugh along with him because his laugh was so contagious. He smiled at everyone when he walked down the corridors. Even at us. We would frown back and wonder what in the world made him so happy. But it was gone now. We would never see it again, we would never laugh along with him. We would never see his smile again. His blue eyes were forever closed. And it was all my fault.

-Liam-

I felt bad for the lad. Harry kept staring at Louis’ desk with his eyes closed. It was weird for us to see Harry so…fragile like this and we felt guilty. Okay me and Niall did. Zayn and Nick didn’t felt guilty at all. For them Harry deserved it. But we all did. I mean Harry wasn’t alone in bullying Louis. We all kicked him, hit him, spit on him, called him names. We all did, Nick too. I didn’t get why they suddenly think they never hurt Louis because they did, sometimes even more than us.