Chapter 16

I just needed to update!!! as a THANK YOU for the 9000 reads and almost 600 votes!!

seriously thank you so much!!! xx

btw, this chapter...well you're going to hate it, i even hate it; i was so angry when i wrote it -_- xx it was weird though

it's a bit short but it's a filler chapter, i have many ideas for this story so wait for it please :D xx

well, i'm just going to let you read the story!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Buy a cat! xx

<3 Lynn

PS= Pleas read my other story 'Pulling Down His Long Sleeves (Larry)' it would mean the world to me xx

-----------------------------

Chapter 16

-Harry-

Louis, a baby, street…my mind is playing tricks on me! Nick drove off and I looked back to see Louis disappearing in his house again, without the baby. Maybe it was his neighbor’s child and he just needed to babysit on it? that’s probably it, I mean we saw him babysitting earlier. Yet I’m still not sure, he seemed really attached to the baby, kissing him and that. I made a mental not to watch Louis tonight when he arrived home, if he’s going to pick up the baby then I’m sure as hell going to find out what that boy is hiding. If not, he was just babysitting and I was overreacting.

‘Earth to Harry!’ Niall laughed and pinched my arm. ‘hey! Don’t do that!’ I yelled and I wanted to slap him but Liam stopped me. ‘stop fighting, we don’t want to die!’ I huffed and sat back down. We drove silently, lately the tension between us and Nick was unbearable. I don’t know why we’re still driving with him, nobody likes it! when we arrived at school we all climbed out and went our separate ways, I mean Liam, Niall, Zayn and I walked inside the building and Nick…we have no idea where he was going.

‘why do we still drive with him?’ I asked when we reached our lockers. ‘I dunno, I don’t like it though. it’s weird.’ Niall mumbled disappearing in his locker. Zayn rolled his eyes. ‘because we’re too lazy to walk or catch the bus.’ We all nodded, it was kind of true, we were lazy. I grabbed my books when suddenly 2 girls got my attention. They were whispering. ‘he’s back and he’s in the boys’ bathroom. That Tomlinson kid is such a slu-‘ I didn’t want to hear the rest of it and without and explanation to the boys I walked towards the bathrooms. Why? I have no idea. I sighted and took a deep breath before I pushed the door open.

Without making I noise I walked inside. It looked like there was nobody inside but I was wrong. I noticed the two backpacks  laying in the corner, it looked like they were thrown there. I frowned and I wanted to walk out when I suddenly heard I deep moan. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face the last stall. ‘ooh Louis, harder.’ The voice moaned. Louis? Harder? Huh? Ooh please don’t tell me they’re- ‘Take me deeper! I’m paying for this so it better be good!’ the voice ordered. I heard some gagging noises and I swear my breakfast was coming up again.  I wanted to turn around and run away but I couldn’t move. I blocked the noises out of my head and what seemed like hours the door suddenly opened. First Louis stumbled out. Face red, Hair in different direction, his lips were plumb. Next came out…Nick.

My mouth felt open and I stared at both of them. Louis just ignored me and walked to the sink to clean himself up. Nick just stood in front of me. ‘you’re not saying a word about this Styles!’ he mumbled and then walked to Louis. he ulled him backwards which made Louis almost fell but Nick just slammed his lips on Louis’. I looked away and after a while Nick shoved past me and walked outside. when I looked up again, Louis was standing at the mirror trying to fix his hair. I just stood there frozen. ‘why the fuck are you standing there?’ he suddenly snapped turning to me with a red face, this time it was from anger. I opened and closed my mouth like a fish but nothing came out. Suddenly something inside of me snapped.

‘oh I’m sorry I interrupted your sexy time! Seriously, the bathrooms, what kind of pathetic slut are you?’ without knowing it, I took some steps forwards. ‘shut up.’ he yelled. ‘don’t tell me what to do Tomlinson. I don’t listen to sluts like you, what the hell is wrong with you freak!’ he didn’t answer which made me angrier. ‘answer me! or is your throat still sore from all the dicks you sucked today?’ I was now standing inches away from him. ‘answer me!’ I growled and when he still didn’t I just lifted up my fist and it connected with his jaw. Louis felt backwards, almost hitting his head on the sink but I didn’t care. I walked closer and started to kick him.

 ‘You*kick*Are*kick*a*kick*Fucking*kick*slut*kick*’ and after that I left the restroom, ignoring Louis’ whines and cries. I just kept walking straight to class. I knocked casually on the door and mumbled a sorry to the teacher and sat down on my chair. ‘what happened?’ Zayn whispered. I just shrugged. ‘I learned him a lesson.’ I whispered back with a smug smile, I hope he’ll understand how gross he is now I tried to teach him a lesson. If not, I’m sure as hell going to try again…