chapter 7

hii again! 2 updates today! :D xx yaaay

well don't be too happy, it's really short :'( it's kind of a filler chapter, things are going to change...well hope you'll like it xxx

Vote, comment, follow? xxx

ENJOY!!!

<3

Chapter 7

-Harry-

I walked with Liam out of the building towards the football field. The boys were playing and to my pleasure, Nick wasn’t with them. I walked towards them when I suddenly realized Liam was gone. ‘where the-‘ I turned around and saw  Liam leaning against a pole, back facing me. I tapped his shoulder but he didn’t turned around. ‘LIAM!’ I yelled and he finally turned around. ‘yeah?’ I frowned and rolled my eyes before I grabbed his wrist and dragged him after me. He kept mumbling some things and he also kept cursing. We finally reached the others.

‘hi guys!’ Niall greeted us while he and Zayn sat down on the field, a bit tired from the playing. ‘hello, listen we need to talk.’ I said and sat down next to them dragging Liam with me. ‘you’re really straight forward hm.’ He mumbled and I just nodded. ‘what’s wrong?’ Zayn asked a bit worried. ‘nothing’s wrong it’s just…’ and after that I didn’t knew what to say anymore. ‘i…uhm…’ I mumbled. I heard Liam chuckle and I poked his side. ‘yeah, we want to talk about Louis.’ Liam said glaring at me. Niall’s eyes shot up and he looked a bit scared. ‘what about him? is he okay?’ we all stared weirdly at him. ‘what? Seriously, he looked really bad today. I’m sorry I’m not used to that.’ He mumbled and played with his fingers.

‘I must admit Niall’s right. He looked even worse than the time we…yeah.’ Zayn said and we all knew what he was talking about. We all sighted. suddenly Liam sat up. ‘we need to stop this, we need to stop bullying him. I mean it guys we need to stop. We need to…’ at the end of his sentence he broke down, tears streamed down his face and we all just sat there, not knowing what to do. I sighted and started to rub his back. ‘we will, right guys?’ Niall and Zayn looked at Liam and nodded. They were confused, I don’t blame them though. ‘what’s wrong with him?’ Zayn whispered hoping Liam wouldn’t hear him but he did. He shot up and stared Zayn straight in his eyes.

‘what is wrong with me? ME?! I hear him screaming every single night, begging for someone to help him. I see him getting beaten up in his garden, I see him entering his house and seconds after that I hear him screaming again. At night I can hear his cries. I can hear his pain, I want to help him!’ he yelled and we all were staring wide eyed at him. Liam never yelled at us…NEVER! ‘i…i-I didn’t know Zayn mumbled and looked down at his shoes. Niall stood up with tears in his eyes but a small smile on his lips. He pulled me and Zayn up and started walking away. ‘Niall’ I yelled after him. He turned around. ‘yeah?’ “what are you doing?” ‘gonna find Louis. I need to apologize to him.’ he said and turned around again. ‘wait! We’re coming with you!’ Zayn and I yelled at the same time. We dragged Liam with us.

We first walked to the bathroom to clean Liam up a bit and then decided to go looking for the boy we were gonna help. We’re gonna safe him, we’re gonna fix him….if he let us….