Chapter 18

Hii there!!

let's start with the thing i always start with...

THANK YOU!! thank you soo much for voting and commenting and following and just reading!! Seriously 13000 reads?!! xx THANK YOU

i do wanted to say sorry... I'm sorry to confuse you, i just forgot to mention it in the first chapters i gues... :( sorry lovies, please forgive me? xx

uhm what else...?...I don't know, let's just start this chapter :D

Here's chapter 18, i really hope you'll like it! it's getting excited eah :D

Soo..As usual..

Vote <3

Comment <3 <3

Follow <3 <3 <3

I LOVE you guys! xxx ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

-Louis-

The walk back to my house took longer than normal. I needed to stop Twelve times because my knees couldn’t hold me any longer. The pain was getting unbearable. For a moment I thought about going to the hospital but then I probably needed to explain what happened and…I didn’t want Harry to get in trouble. Weird huh? I know, I just couldn’t resist. I know I shouldn’t protect him, he doesn’t deserve any of it after what he did to me. I guess that’s just the way I am, always caring about the wrong people. Always love the worst guys. See what happened with Tom? I cared about him, I loved him and he just left me with his son. Barely one year old, I always wondered how he treated his ex-girlfriend, Ben’s mum.

I lowered myself on the couch, hissing in pain when my back hit the hard cushion.  I just sat there, staring at the black flatscreen in front of me. I didn’t bother to turn it on, not that I could lean forward to grab the remote though. when did my life changed into hell? Was it really all my fault? Just because I fell in love, I got punished. I don’t get what I did wrong! I always told my mum we should’ve went to church but we never did.

I looked at my trembling hands, they were dirty. Same as my trousers. My head was killing me as did my whole body. I knew it was almost time to pick up Ben again but I didn’t want Daisy to see me like this. I carefully took my phone from my pocket and dialed Daisy’s number.

D- Hello?

L- Hi Daisy, it’s me Louis.

D- Ah sweetie! How’s school? Are you ready to pick Bennie up,

I took a deep breath and clasped my hand in front of my mouth to cover my groan.

L- Yeah, that’s why I called. Do you…can you..Would you mind watching Ben till tomorrow? Just tomorrow?

D- Of course I don’t mind! I never had such a sweetheart in my house. You can pick him up whenever you want Lou. Don’t worry about him, he will be alright. I promise.

I smiled.

L- Thank you, thank you so much! I owe you Daisy! I’ll pick him up tomorrow. Thanks again!

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I rush of anger floated through my body and with no control over my actions I threw the phone away. It shattered into pieces after it connected with the wall. Tears were streaming down my face. I started to hiccup which made me cry even harder because I couldn’t handle the pain. I laid down on the couch as best as I could. I closed my eyes and after a few minutes I finally fell asleep…

-Liam- (Yeah I know! Surprise :D xx)

Niall, Zayn and me walked slowly towards my house. Harry rushed away after the last bell rang, haven’t heard of him since then.  None of us said a word, it was awkward but I knew that we all were thinking about the same thing. A certain boy named Louis Tomlinson. We walked past his house, none of us even dared to look at it and we soon entered my house. My parents were gone for a week, some kind of little holiday I guess, I don’t really care.

We all sat down on my bed. It was getting really awkward and Niall was the first one to open his mouth. ‘so…’ well it wasn’t much but it was a start. Suddenly Zayn got a burst out. “I’m so sick of it! did you see him? Seriously, he went way too far today and there was nothing we could do! D-di you guys  see h-him?” he yelled at us but whispered the last part. Me and Niall shared a look before we just nodded at Zayn. “I agree, this time he crossed the line. But…There’s nothing we can do right?” Niall asked and I started to think.

Wasn’t there anything we could do to help him? Nobody deserved to suffer as much as Louis does. He’s such a caring boy. I don’t even know what started us…Harry to hate him. I hate the fact that the three of us had no balls to stand up against Harry. I also was a bit worried about him, he was really bipolar. I don’t know if it’s still normal or not. He actually could be mentally ill but of course I would never even think about saying that out loud! I would lose my head for sure!

“we just need to try to keep Harry away from him I guess. We need to try to distract him or something?” I said more to myself. “how the hell are we going to do that? Harry looks for him, he will search the whole school until he finds Louis. you know it’s true!” Zayn said hiding his face in his hands. I sighted, he does have a point. “we could try to convince Harry that Louis isn’t as bad as he thinks he is?” I snorted. “yeah sure Niall, like that’s going to work?” I said back.

“guys! Remember the days we protected Louis and Harry kept him inside his house…” they all nodded as I spoke. “have you noticed the way they acted around each other? It seemed like Harry actually really cared. I believe he did. And I also think that this kind of is a bit our fault…Especially yours Zayn.” Zayn’s head snapped up giving me a ‘what the hell’ look. “I mean, the game. After the game he kicked Louis out… Maybe he didn’t want to hurt him any longer? I don’t know what happened between them in the house. I really don’t but maybe we can ask Louis? it wouldn’t hurt to check up on him to see if he’s ok.” I rambled. Zayn nodded, “I know it was stupid of me and I regret it. I really do.” He said kind of sadly. “come on guys!” Niall suddenly yelled and rushed out of my room. “where are you going?” I yelled running after him with Zayn close behind me. “To Louis’.” he yelled back making me smile a bit…

-Zayn-

I felt guilty! If I never forced Harry into sleeping with Louis this might’ve never even happened. I wish I could go back in time and change it but unfortunately I can’t. We all stood in front of Louis’ door, Niall was the one who rang the bell. “will he be mad?” Liam asked suddenly. “even if he is, he can’t do much to hurt us so..” I mumbled back. After a few minutes the door still didn’t open. Maybe he isn’t home. Liam leaned forward and rang the bell again. The door still didn’t open and we heard no noise coming from inside. “you think he’s home?” I asked and the others just shrugged. Liam walked over towards the window and peeked inside. The curtains were open so you could easily look inside. “he is…I think…”Liam mumbled. “what do you mean you think?” I asked and stood next to Liam looking inside the house.

There was a figure laying on the couch. A hand hung loosely next to the body. “is that Louis?” I asked kind of getting worried because the body wasn’t moving. “yeah, he’s still wearing the same clothes.” Niall said, I didn’t even heard coming. He was right though, the body on the couch was wearing the same clothes as Louis so it was kind of obviously that it was him. “is he sleeping?” I asked. “I hope so.” Liam mumbled, he was scared. We all were scared, what if there’s something seriously wrong with Louis. I rushed back to the door and started to knock…okay bang on it. “is he moving?” I yelled while I kept banging. “NO!” Liam yelled and rushed over to me and started to ring the bell. “GUYS! He’s still not mo-“…”What the hell are you doing here?!” a voice snapped and we all turned around to see who it was…