"Submit!"

I commanded, releasing my strongest pheromones. But he kept his mouth shut still trying to loosen the death grip I had on his neck, scratching over every inch of skin he could reach. 'Huh. He's a tough one. I'll teach him a memorable lesson or maybe just finish him off for touching tae.' I tightened the grip of steel I had on him even more successfully cutting off his airways completely.

But then...

"Please... jungkook let him go.. please.. you're gonna kill him."

Beakhyun hyung screamed, terror clearly written on his face. Yet he didn't risk butting in. He's a mere beta after all. I didn't even blink at his words, tightening my grip even more. 'This fucker will either submit or just die like this.'

"Pl-please.."

Finally kai submitted. I quickly released him, pushing him to the floor as he struggled to catch his breath. He coughed violently, clutching his assaulted neck. Beakhyun hyung and suho hyung immediately wordlessly helped him up, knowing that any misstep and they're dead meat. After all their fellow member was just now inches away from his death bed.

"Get the fuck out of my face."

I roared using my full authority. He bared his neck as a sign of submission and moved away with the others. I was so fucking angry. I don't even care if they complained to my agency.

Then I turned to taehyung wanting to console him. He must be scared to death, the poor thing. But the scene before my eyes had these damned pants tightening instantly in utter need.

He's baring his tanned inviting neck, legs wobbling, threatening to give out, soft pants leaving his pink lips. Fuck. He's gonna fully submit. The omega is gonna fully submit to me. Fuck. He couldn't resist the display of authority. What did he expect me to do then? I couldn't possibly have toned it down in this situation. I'm too angry for that.

His sweet fragrance is blinding the rational part of my mind. I quickly held his shoulders to prevent him from falling to his knees or things might really get out of hand. I pinned him to the wall trying to steady his wobbling feet.

"Hyung.. stop it. Stop submitting!"

I growled desperately. My voice rough around the edges from the previous intense anger and the current heavy arousal. I squeezed his delicate shoulders trying to stop him from the full submission. But he only whined baring his neck even more, showing me exactly what I can do to that flawless skin. Sending me into a frenzy of inappropriate thoughts.

His scent is too potent. He can't stop himself. Too submissive. Its all for me. Fuck. I can't bear this torture anymore. I shoved my head into the crook of his neck, inhaling a long portion of his sweet, addicting scent. His submissive writhing body doing all sorts of things to my lower parts. My cock hurts being so hard.

"You have to stop it tae. You have to."

I begged him, growling lowly. But the omega hearing none of it arched his back, presenting his tempting neck. I groaned felling my control slipping further away, as I planted a soft kiss on his creamy neck. He shivered whining at the mere touch. So sensitive. fuck. I wish someone was here to hold me back from what I'm about to do to my best friend.

I can't resist his submitting body. I fought another alpha for him. That's how wolves used to win their mates and now he's a submitting omega. How can I resist him. It's in our instinct to claim them when they submit. I don't know how much longer I can deny this instinctual need. I'm slowly losing my internal battle with my inner Alpha. He's pacing around in my mind trying to free himself and mark this tempting omega.