New Assassin

A/N WHOA WHOA SLOW DOWN MY FAV GRPS REPRESENTED IN THIS PIC I'M GOING TO CRY-
THIS PICTURE GOES WITH THIS CHAPTER AS WELL AHDJFGK-
It's decided, this is my last chapter for Book 1. Book 2 will come out soon, promise ^^

"What the heck is that?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Lucas tried to shake himself out of shock. What's so shocking about the prime bullet, whatever that is?

"Y/N, the prime bullet is the one thing every single assassin and mafia group in the world wants." As Lucas talked, Rowoon looked at my arm, trying to pinpoint the object's location. "When it comes to being the number one organisation, size or skill never matters. The prime bullet decides it all. But, of course, the most confusing thing is, the group who has the bullet cannot let anyone else know. If any other organisation knows, they will either try to get their hands on it, or eradicate everyone and everything associated with that organisation to eliminate the competition a little."

Rowoon looked up at Lucas, then back at me. "And since this is about groups of people who murder for a living, the second option is an ideal option." He frowned, and Lucas just lowered his head.

"Okay. Whoa. Who- when was this rule even set up?" I let the arm with the bullet in just fall to my side. Now that I knew something was inside it, my arm just felt really weird.

"Well... This rule has been the same for centuries. No one is willing to change it." At the doorway was Hwiyoung.

"Hey, Hwiyoung, make sure to give a us a warning next time when you creep up on us like that?" Rowoon slapped his back.

"Okay-ow, that was hard, Rowoon!" He slapped back.

While they were fighting, I turned around to see a figure clothed in black. "Who's that?" I pointed out, and the man froze in shock. He had some files in his hand, but instead of running, he fixed his posture and glared at us.

"Minhyuk?" Lucas narrowed his eyes. "Why are you here?"

Minhyuk took a step back before stretching out the hand with the documents in them. "I-I found Zuho snooping around the printers. He's got to be the infiltrator in our organisation."

Rowoon definitely looked very uncomfortable about this. He stepped forward, and after taking the documents out of Minhyuk's hand, in a split second he was able to throw the documents to Lucas, who caught them in a perfect pile, and also throw Minhyuk over his shoulder.

He winced in pain at the fast, forceful contact with the floor had affected his head, back and legs. "Don't you dare lie to me..." Rowoon puffed out. "I know Zuho better than anyone else. We spent six years together, working on assassinations and training together. Don't you dare blame him for something he would never do." I shivered at the sudden change in Rowoon. Lucas flipped through the pages, and stepped up to Minhyuk. He bent over and flicked his forehead.

"Only the Knights, Seventeen and the Neo Culture team know about the infiltrator. How did someone from as average as Monsta, who are training right now, know anything about such a thing?"

"Unless he was the traitor." I added.

"That's my lil' cousin." Lucas noticed that oneof Minhyuk's arms was travelling down to his gun, and before he coukd reach it, Hwiyoung was at it like a hawk.

"Try me." He held the gun at Minhyuk's head, who was sweating from head to toe. There's something wrong with the way he reacts.

Suddenly, there was a loud rattling sound coming from uncle's ward room. "Rowoon, watch over Minhyuk for a few moments." Lucas commanded, and Rowoon nodded in agreement. The three of us rushed into uncle's ward and saw him stuttering, shaking the table next to him and staring out of the small window opposite the door. I looked out, and noticed a face smirking and holding a gun pointed at uncle.