Madness

A/N I think after I finish my EXO: Black Pearl book (GO CHECK IT OUT) I'll write a book 2 for those who want it ;))
I asked about it earlier in the series and got one reply to it oof
But I really like this book and I'll still write it for y'all even if u won't say anything hahaha

"And who's the boss?"

"Right there." I followed Taeyang's arm down to the door, to see a familiar man in a smart black suit.

As he came closer to us, I realised who it was. I pushed past Taeyang, Jaeyoon and Zuho, and stumbled in his way.

He paused, and looked at me. "Y/N! Well, surprise..?"

"Uncle JISUNG?"

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

"Wha-how? You- you never-"

"I know, Y/N. How about we talk about this... Elsewhere?" He put his hand on my back, and walked me out of the lobby, some peaceful place else. Where there was no crowd of people. Just me and my old uncle.

"What do you think?" He flashed a small smile at me.

"You as boss. Who woulda thought." I chuckled.

I thought for a moment. Uncle is the boss? And dad was working for him... Their recent target became me... What if- And the truth hit me like a bullet. I rubbed the back of my head before turning to uncle.

"I know why their target is me... And I also understand a lot of the bad things that happened to you as well, uncle." He looked a bit shocked, then raised an eyebrow, a sign that I should continue with my thoughts.

"After dad died, of course mum moved away because she was sad. But why didn't she take me away with her? Possibly because I have something the Moon wants. Maybe she knew you were boss of the organisation, and so trusted you to take care of me. And..." I took a quick glance at the boys, who were still joking around as normal. "I think you did the best job you could've done at that.

"Also, your wife even left you. Why? She found out your secret of being boss, possibly more. Maybe she thought of you as crazy... For something you had or done?" I watched uncle's face grow with interest and intrigue. Nevertheless, I continued. "It's possible you were the one who entrusted me with... Whatever the Moon are after. And now, your wife could be the one who leaked information to the Moon. You becoming boss, dad's murder and your 'divorce' all happened roughly within the time span of six months, am I right?"

Uncle Jisung sighed. "Everything you said is... Pretty much true. Although, I don't know if my wife had leaked information, honey." He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

I shot him a glare. "Uncle, you have no proof she didn't do that. Anyways, I am most certainly not done with my analysis." Surprised, he raised his arms up in defense, then folded them again to hear the rest. I smirked.

"Now, when dad got murdered, why do you think he didn't fight back? Because he saw something... No, someone, that he didn't want to end up feeling responsible for. Who could that be?" I raised an eyebrow at him to imitate. "Your wife."

Uncle's eyes widened. "Y/N, you don't know what you're-"

"Uncle!" I was bursting. "You don't understand! I was there when he got murdered, she was the one who stabbed him first! Jennie was there too, but I never even recognised her because half her face was covered.

"Do you even know why I'm taking criminology? I took it because I was determined to find out what and why dad was murdered. And the past week that I've been here, I've investigated. Youngbin even gave me the mission briefing that I was involved in. My info was all the same, but our titles had been switched. Uncle, THAT IS NOT JUST A COINCIDENCE! Don't you see it? What are they trying to do? Bring you down by taking away everything you own!" When I finished my rant, I was panting, and uncle's face had gone stone-cold.

"Sir, we have something to inform you of." A worker l was standing at the open doorway, and she was wearing a black baseball hat with a matching top and jeans. Next to her was Lucas, uncle's son-in-law. Probably my cousin then, eh? What handsome features, holy sh-

"Y/N, talk to Lucas while I'm gone. Get to know each other." Uncle didn't look at me, but his voice was still hard.

"I still have more to talk to you about, uncle." I squeaked after him before turning to Lucas. "Hmm? What are you looking at?"