Boss

"How is she?" I kinda did feel bad for her, but at the same time, she tried to kill me.

I was at base. We called them to take Jennie there since it would be dangerous to take her to a hospitalbwith her having to shoot herself, and I went with Zuho, Taeyong, Yuta and the annoying blonde kid in the second van.

I didn't know what to do with my own feelings, so I didn't look up at the doctor.

"She shot herself, right? The bullet stopped in one of her chambers, so if we can take it out without any problems, she'll be alive and well." I looked up when the doctor said the last part, and he smiled.

"Alive and well in prison." I said coldly. "What is wrong with her? Creepy ass psycho."

The doctor laughed. "True. My name's Seokjin, by the way. But call me Jin."

"Nice to meet you. Y/N." I shook his hand.

"I'm one of the Bulletproof boys that Taehyung was part of. I don't know how he managed to have a kid though. Inseong, was it? But I was the worldwide handsome one." He flicked his hair. "Everywhere I went, people... Girls especially - mind you, there were some boys - who wanted pictures, autographs, hugs, handshakes-"

Rrrriinnggg!

I took out my phone to find that Inseong was calling.

"Where you at, Y/N? We're in the main building. Boss wants to see you."

"Thank goodness you called. I'm at the ward with doctor Jin, I'll be there."

"Jin? Whoops. Betcha he talked about being worldwide handsome." I could hear Inseong laughing and telling Rowoon in the background.

"Yeah he did, I'll cut the call now, and I'll get there in five minutes." I looked up and made sure Jin wasn't near, and then I whispered into the phone, "he started to list what people wanted from him because he's handsome and I don't want to know. See ya." I put the phone back into my bag.

"Doctor, please take care of Jennie and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid... Please?" I did a bow and before he could answer, I sprinted down the corridor and out of sight.

Phew!

The Sun base was composed of three buildings: the left building for leisure (canteen, wards, swimming pool, etc.), the middle building was the main building where visitors would come in and mission briefings would happen, and the third building had dorms.

I crossed the bridge from the left building to get to the main building, and the first person I saw was Jaeyoon.

I had met him before, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him properly. It looked like he was waiting for me.

"Ah, Y/N, I'll take you to our boss." He smiled and his dimples showed out.

"Uh, Jaeyoon?" I gathered up my courage. "I want to ask you something I had been thinking about for a while."

"Hmm?" Jaeyoon seemed concerned.

"Taeyang asked me to make a very important decision."

"What is it?"

"...Italian food or Chinese food tonight... I can't decide."

Jaeyoon looked a little annoyed. "Yah, you built up so much to tell me you couldn't decide on what to have for dinner?!"

I laughed. "Only joking. But seriously, it's something inportant, but it has nothing to do with Taeyang.

"Why were they targeting me?"

Jaeyoon let out a huge sigh. "I don't know. We don't know. The briefing said that they targeted your dad because of the famous accident that involved your dad mistakenly shooting a Moon member.

But I heard from Zuho that in fact, you were the initial target. You may have something that the Moon wants."

So now, I've been dragged into a game of life and death by my dad and I've ended up with handsome people.

I hung my head low, trying to figure out what they want from me. But Jaeyoon put his arm over my shoulders. "Y/N? Don't let it stress you out. We'll help you throughout it, okay?" I nodded in approval.

Jaeyoon led me towards the reception lobby, where the other boys were laughing and cracking jokes aroubd a table. There were two seats vacant, presumably for me and Jaeyoon, and we joined into their conversation.

More like, they dragged me in.

Dawon: Hey, have you all noticed, including you, Y/N, when Hwiyoung smiles, all of his upper gums show out?

Rowoon: A funfair is revealed everytime he smiles, haha.

Taeyang: Fanfare?

Youngbin: Funfair, Tae.

Hwiyoung: Why is this conversation about me?

Inseong: Because, Hwiyoung, you're gay.

Hwiyoung: I AM NOT!

Zuho: Aww, guys, don't bother Kim Siren so much.

Chanhee: But I beat him in that high note game! Why does he get a title?

Jaeyoon: I got kicked out of the game first for no reason, Chanhee, and you're complaining about not getting a title. YOU GOT ALL THAT KOREAN BEEF, tch.

Just then, Inseong shot upright and stood up. The rest of them did the same, and all looked towards the front door.

"What's going on?" I stood up too, and looked over Zuho's shoulder. The doors opened, and a tall figure walked in.

"It's... Lucas!" Dawon cheered, and all of a sudden the whole lobby was filled with workers cheering as well.

"Lucas is one of the Sun's aces." Taeyang explained to me in the midst of the noise. "Really young, but an absolute ace. He's the boss' son in law."

"And who's the boss?"

"Right there." I followed Taeyang's arm down to the door, to see a familiar man in a smart black suit.

As he came closer to us, I realised who it was. I pushed past Taeyang, Jaeyoon and Zuho, and stumbled in his way.

He paused, and looked at me. "Y/N! Well, surprise..?"

"Uncle JISUNG?"

A/N

Okay off of SF9
Me n BlueChimi got into NCT
Me before her obvs ;)
And bOI LUCAS IS WRECKIN OUR LIVES
He is rOOD *save my soul*
And as a present of us becoming NCTzens I'm blessing you with three recent NCT M/Vs right here :)))))

NCT-U: BOSS

NCT-U(TAEYONG&TEN): BABY DON'T STOP

NCT-127: TOUCH

Love ya ❤