Jungle Game Pt. 2

A/N Someone actually stab me I can't take Chani seriously anymore just watch the video 😂

"You heard me. He didn't pull the trigger."

"Zuho, why do you want me to kill her?"

"Does pulling the trigger at someone and shooting them necessarily mean that you're killing them?" I thought about his words for a moment.

"No, but..."

"It's either you or her." He pushed me out of the cubicle while picking up his phone. Zuho was still sprawled out on the floor.

"I'm calling backup, but it won't be the boys, but another bunch since the others are at base." I nodded, then creeped towards the glass doors.

Narrator POV

~Somewhere in Fanfare Town~

"Oi Yuta! Chenle's stolen my stawberry macarons!" Taeyong runs through the crowd of people to find the pink-haired midget. As he ran, he heard a lot of comments on his visuals.

"OMG that guy is soo good looking!"

"Even when he's in a dilemma or when he's running he looks beautiful!"

"Is he an idol?"

"Tch." He kept going. What's so important about looking good? He thinks to himself as he runs his fingers through his hair. I could be a fuc-

Taeyong bumped into Chenle who was stuffing his face with the macarons. Chenle choked and a few shot out of his mouth. They both ran after the last good macaron which was thrown into the air from the packet. But as it came flying down, Chenle's phone rang, and he pushed Taeyong a few metres away before answering the call, letting the macaron fall to the ground.

"Hello? Chenle at your service..."

The phone crackled from the other end. "Chenle, it's Zuho. Is Taeyong with you?"

He turned around to see Taeyong mourning over the crumpled macaron. "Yeah, having a bit of a mental breakdown right now... But what's the prob? Chenle will come to save the-"

"Actually, I wanted Yuta and Taeyong. Sorry, you're a great kid, but you still are a bit too young." Zuho chuckled, causing the phone to crackle even more.

"Ugh. Why did you call me and not Taeyong or Yuta?"

"CHENLE, MY ARM IS BLEEDING LIKE CRAZY AND THERE'S A GIRL HERE WHO'S CARRYING A GUN TRYING TO SHOOT ANOTHER GIRL WHO'S ON OUR SIDE. ALL THREE OF YOU ARE GONNA GET YOUR ASSES HERE IN 5 BEFORE I WHACK THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU." Zuho cut the call.

Sheesh, what a monster.

Chenle looked over at Taeyong, who was now picking bits off that macaron and eating them. "Can't... Waste... Them..." He mumbled.

Yuta ran over. "Stealing his macarons? Again? You're going to be the cause for his depression, kid, calm your ass down."

Speaking of ass...

Chenle started to sweat. "Uh... Guys, Zuho called us to get to this location in 5 minutes about two minutes ago and would 'whoop our asses'..."