Let's Hang Out

A/N Before I even start can I just say

Mamma Mia is just awesome

And I can't choose a bias wrecker anymore especially because of Chani (someone tell him to sTOP)

That album has been on repeat since it came out I'm gonna-

Well, here I go for my criminology lessons.

I walked towards my classroom, asking myself questions about everything.

At this moment in time, I was asking myself, why on earth did I even choose to do criminology? There has to be some other reason than just to 'do it for fun'...?

My classroom was just around the corner. But I was so engrossed in my own thought processes I took no notice of a familiar red-haired boy who walked straight into me as we both tried walking through the same door simultaneously.

"Ah, I'm so-"

"Hey, Y/N! I didn't know you were in the same class as me!" Zuho smiled at me sweetly.

"Wow, I had no idea either." I rubbed the back of my neck. I probably got whiplash from bumping into him.

"You don't mind if I sit next to you, do you Y/N? I don't know anyone else here." Zuho didn't even give me time to reply. He grabbed my arm, smirked, then ran into the classroom and took two seats right at the back.

I sat down, a little dazed. How on earth did I become friends with him?

He laughed. "You're pretty funny."

Whoops. Did I say that out loud?

"You said that out loud too." He was holding his stomach and laughing so much.

After a few minutes, it became really awkward between us. So, I asked him how Inseong was.

Zuho POV

"Well, at certain moments he doesn't speak to us properly." I thought carefully about what to say. "But when he comes back to the goofy Inseong we all know, it makes us all so happy."

Flashback

She doesn't seem that bad. Y/N seems a bit too nice to be a murderer.

And even if I only did see Jennie from across the street, she looks a little dodgy.

"Hey, Inseong," I put a hand on his shoulder as we walked down the street. At first, he was tense, but let go afterwards. "Y/N gave me some chocolates to give to you because she said she felt bad for you. She also said she knew how you felt."

"She may have poisoned the chocolates." Inseong bluntly put it as he pointed to the green-ish chocolate. He wasn't going to listen to anything anyone said. I can't blame him, though. He lost his own dad to a bloodthirsty murderer who has nothing better to do.

"Even if there was poison, it wasn't her that made it."

"How are you so sure?" He folded his arms and looked at me.

"Trust me. We can go and check at the laboratory if you want. If I'm right, there should be two pairs of fingerprints over these chocolates. If you're right, there sould be one." I tested him, knowing Inseong isn't the type to back out of a bet like this.

"Alright. If I win, you're buying me those bluetooth headphones I've been eyeing at that tech shop in town." Chuckling, he slapped my back.

It feels good to have the old Inseong back, even if it was for just a few moments.

"I TOLD YOU!" I was jumping around the lab with my hands in the air, very much to the other's amusement. The chocolate was poisoned but there were two sets of fingerprints, one for Y/N and another for Jennie. Jennie's fingerprints seemed to be underneath Y/N's.

"I don't know if we should change our views now though," Inseong sat down at the table, his head in his hands.

"It looks like we need to have a word with them then." Dawon winked. "Jaeyoon's mum once worked for The Moon, and he thinks he knows a bit more about the leader's daughter, although he's never actually talked to or seen her."

Taeyang slapped Zuho on the back of the head. "You'll be doing criminology with Y/N, since you've already talked to her, and Jaeyoon can talk to Jennie. If her personality matches with what he already knows, then it is possible that Jennie is the daughter."

Jaeyoon detested. "It's too risky. I've been to their HQ a number of times with my mum and if she's the daughter and has already seen me then she'll recognise me."

Rowoon volunteered to go to Jennie and make friends with her. It was worth a shot.

Although Inseong, being the leader, doesn't believe Y/N is innocent, I feel the other members do. But we have to cooperate with him no matter what.

Flashback end

I need to get to know her more. And I think I know how.

Edited: 28/5/2018