Secret File 9

Mission briefing
On February 8th, Kim Taehyung of the Bulletproof Scouts in the Northern region was murdered on his journey to Fanfare.
His son, Kim Inseong, is one of the Knights of 'The Sun'. This request was put out by him: to take revenge on the unknown murderer.

Although the murderer was unknown, the organisation looked into any evidence they could get hold of.

The murder was thought to have happened about a mile from Fanfare university, where Kim Taehyung was due to go and meet the rest of the bulletproof scouts for a briefing on a remote village nearby.

The operation is still being carried out despite the funeral being arranged in Fanfare and the sore hearts of his other members.

The murderer was found to be Jennie, a 21-year old who is the daughter of the leader of the hidden organisation 'The Moon'.

INFORMATION ON 'THE MOON'
The moon is an organisation of mafia and The Sun was once in an alliance with The Moon. Before that we were one company divided into two sub-sections, but after an argument about the new leader, the groups had split in their separate ways.

On one mission, the client had submitted a form to both organisations without telling them. Both agreed to the mission without the other knowing. At the site of the operation, a member from The Sun had opened fire on a Moon member, unaware of his identity or the consequences for both organisations. The Moon member died from the injuries two days later.

The Sun had decided it would be best for the man that shot the Moon member to "leave" The Sun for the safety of the company. The man was Yoon Jeonghan, the oldest member from Seventeen who worked in the East. He "left" because he no longer worked in the front lines but 'behind the scenes'.

But somehow, this information had leaked to The Moon and they were desperate to get his hands on him first. In a desperate attempt to save him, The Sun had him resign and sent to another country for the time being.

Years later in 2012, he came back with his daughter, Y/N. The Moon found out this information through Jennie, the daughter of the leader of The Moon.

They had now appointed her as mafia, but specifically targeting Sun members. In 2016, Jeonghan was supposedly 'diagnosed of cancer' but it was all a set-up to bring him away from his family. He was murdered in the hospital and there are no recorded witnesses of the incident.

Kim Taehyung is thought to be the second murdered person by Jennie, and intel shows that she may already be planning to murder Y/N.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL INFORMATION FROM THE MOON IS BEING RECIEVED FROM AN INSIDER.

JENNIE: VICTIM

Age: 21
Blood Type: A
Course: Psychology

Age: 21Blood Type: ACourse: Psychology

Y/N: CULPRIT

Age: 21
Blood Type: Y/B/T
Course: Criminology

[insert pic of yourself here :)))]

🌞

"The briefing says that Jennie was the culprit, but why does the profile say otherwise?" Hwiyoung scratched his head as the desert wind blew sand into it.

"Screw the briefing," Inseong clenched his teeth while throwing the briefing up into the air. It flew away from the building, a hundred metres or so. "I know what happened and I'll find the real murderer. I'll give them a taste of their own medicine."

Hwiyoung sighed deeply as he watched Inseong walk into the building in frustration. "You're the leader Inseong. If you say something or do something, we might as well follow."

~•~

A man wearing a sandy yellow jumpsuit walked towards the briefing on the desert floor. Picking it up, he flipped through the pages and smirked. "Good job, my friend, this is going to get interesting." The man tossed it a few metres closer to the building, then walked away, disappearing into the sandstorm.

Edited: 28/5/2018