Chapter 16

We met up with Sabiraa at a Café  and she hit it off, straight away with everyone especially Saif and I secretly shipped them and decided on the ship name Sabaif. As I secretly fantasised about Sabaif and the cute babies they'd have and their marriage, we walked around the mall trying to find dresses and suits for the engagement. Sabiraa, had told us about a new suit shop for Hussein and Saifs outfit and we headed in that direction.

Saif and Hussein were not that fussy, however Hussein had picked a suit with a vest coat where as Hussein only had a suit jacket.  As the boys went to change, Ameerah turned to Sabiraa.  "So you and Saif huh?" she said whilst wiggling her eyebrow,  I laughed at the fact that Ameerah noticed it too, and I decided to sit on the opposite chair to Sabiraa to see her reaction her cheeks went a slight pinkesh colour.

Me and Ameerah cooed at her reaction. "I don't mind having you as my sister in law. " At this Sabiraa turned bright red and I laughed at her reaction.  The fact was Sabiraa liked Ameerahs brother and Ameerah liked Sabiraas brother, who was in fact adopted, it know made sense to me why Adam wouldn't give a crap about if there not his kids. It was the cutest little predicament. Hussein was the first to come out and we all made marriage jokes about how the girls at the engagement won't be able to take their eyes off him, which resulted in Hussein rolling his eyes and purchasing his suit.

Saif came out and immediately looked at Sabiraa and there was a little Sabaif moment, I cleared my throat to get both of their attentions and I looked at Ameerah who was trying so hard to not laugh but was miserably failing and looked as if she was having a fit.

"How do I look?" asked Saif and me and Ameerah gave a thumbs up.

"What do you think Sabiraa?" asked Ameerah.

Sabiraas reaction seemed almost normal as she said he looked fine before getting up and excusing herself as her brother called her. I mentally applauded her and her acting skills, as I turned around to Saif who's gaze was fixed on the spot Sabiraa had sat.

"Arwwwwwww, you like her don't you?" I asked. Saif silently nodded before turning back to the changing rooms and getting changed in his usual shirt and jeans. I was surprised he'd admitted it, and couldn't help but notice he had become more open then when I last saw him.

Sabiraa had come back and sat in the seat the store provided.  "Hey is it okay if Adam joins us." I nodded before taking a quick glance at Ameerah who looked as if she was going to be sick.

By the time Saif had paid for his suit and had found some shoes in another store, Adam had joined us. "Asalaamualakum, sorry I need to find a suit too, for the engagement,  me and Sabiraa are from the brides side of the family." I inwardly cringed, he was related to that horrible person who practically pushed me to the ground and then implied that I was ugly.

I nodded while he spoke to Ameerah and catched up with her,  you could tell that they were old friends by how easy they were conversing with one another. Sabiraa was laughing at a joke Saif made on the other side of the shoe store and Hussein was looking for his shoes; which left me all by myself.

I didn't mind though,  I checked the time and it was 5:27 and I looked out the window and saw a little boy, no bigger then Amaan probably smaller, dressed in rags whilst carrying some wood as he trailed behind his mother,  who was dressed the same.  They went into a shack like house, which was tiny and resembled a shed. My heart went out to them and I left the shoe shop.

I walked to a clothes shop and purchased some clothes for him and his mother whilst guessing and estimating their sizes, happy with my purchase,  I went to a shoe store that was different to the one everyone else was at and bought some shoes for the mother and son. I then decided to go into the Disney store and picked up some toys which consisted of a Mike wazowsky toy and a couple of superheroe action figures like Iron man and Captain America. Struggling to carry everything I made my way to the food shop and bought a couple of baisic groceries such as bread and milk, some fruit and a bunch of chocolate for the boy.