For example, "Wah! I am king! Myghad! My heart is— MY HEART IS OH MY GHAD!" Hoseok happily exclaimed showing the drawn star bellow the stick he got.

Yoongi cursed and rolled his eyes, "Yes, yes horsie, you are. Now, fucking make a dare now so we get this bullshit finished already!"

Hoseok gave him a shocked, yet mortified look before mumbling something inaudible like, "This turtle has anger issues."

Hobi cleared his throat before exclaiming, "I want number two to kick number eleven's ass."

The crowd laugh and of course some of them groaned in frustration, realising that they're numbers were called.

Min Yoongi cursed ever so loudly hearing his number being kicked right on his ass. He cursed Jung Hoseok for being so lucky at making his life suffer-free. On the other hand, your friend Yoomi was giggling seeing how annoyed Yoongi look after hearing his number. The fact Yoomi, a girl with experience with kicking asses send bolts of shudder to the said pale boy.

And so she did, a loud thud and a groan of agony was heard leaving Yoongi's mouth, followed by deepshit curses and satisfied chuckles and streams of laughter from the crowd. Jimin even throwing himself at the nearest person beside him, almost rolling on the ground.

The game went on, getting brutal, sensual, funny, cringey, money including and disturbing. It was currently three in the morning and everyone was so fed up with the games, drunk and laughing every now and then even when nothing has beed happening yet. It was funny seeing Namjoon kissing Jin on the lips, though it was a smack, it was still a kiss they shared. Somewhere inside your brain you wished the ARMYs specially the NamJin shippers could've seen that. That wasn't all though, you also saw how flustered Hannah was after being dared to touch Jimin's booty. Lucky her, she get to touch the legendary Jimin booty.

"Yah, let's take a last round." Taehyung announced holding the stick with King's mark. He waved in Infront of us before smirking at his newly formed idea. "I dare number nine to find number seven's weak spot."

Namjoon groaned, "Ain't that overrated and too much used already?" He whined at the younger.

Taehyung scoffed at him, "It's not a kiss, it's finding a weak spot! You know, like number nine has to touch number seven elsewhere to find the weakest spot!." He fought for his idea which he called brilliant.

Everyone shrugged at him, they were all fine with the said idea except for two people. Two people which were numbered nine and seven. Nine was freaking out in the inside, mortified of the idea of exploring someone's body with his bare hands. While number seven having a nauseous feeling forming inside her. Frightened by the fact of getting exposed. Well she was lucky until right now.

"So, who's nine and seven?" Jimin chirped, a giddy smile dancing on his full lips.

Raising his hand, Jungkook's eyes widened in shock seeing you raising your hand as well. Your reaction mirroring his. The clique around you roared in wild cheers, seeing one of the prettiest girls in all staff and the feverishly handsome maknae raising his hands with flushed cheeks and trembling lips.

"I'm number nine." He managed to calmly announce despite of having troubles with the erupting excitement inside him. "What am I. . . supposed to do?" He continued with an innocent tilt of a head to the sides.

Slow Rabbit and Supreme Boy were whispering to each other at the far corner – about what should Jungkook do, yet none had the guts to talk directly to the maknae. Yoongi sighed after hearing some of the lewd ideas of the two behind him. With a bright smirk on his lips, he muttered; "Oh c'mon Kook, all you have to do is press some buttons, that's definitely the weakest spot."