16: Hibernation

An hour later after pennywise and (Y/n) hunt and feed off Greta and the popular girls, Pennywise and (Y/n) strip off their clothing, replacing them with pajamas and lays on the bed. They're in the bedroom where (Y/n) had her first time in.

"Are you sure Penny? I mean I do trust you but the thing is, how do you manage to sleep this long?"

"Well. To you humans, it's such a long time. But now that you're an immortal now, it'll be like you're sleeping throughout the whole eight hours at night. And species like me have different time zones. So like I said, it'll be like sleeping one night." The clown gets under the covers along with his girlfriend. (Y/n) lays on her back, face up the ceiling and begin to think.

"Hey, Penny?"

"Yes?"

"What do you think our future is gonna be like? Now that I'm not human anymore."

Pennywise yawns and wrap his arm around (Y/n) and pulls her close. "Maybe... We'll start... A family. I always wanted to have a child. So I can experience fatherhood."

(Y/n) lays on her side, facing the clown face to face.

"Well, maybe we can... *yawns* soon the hibernation... Is over. Goodnight Penny."

"Goodnight my beloved (Y/n)."

The clown and the young girl hold each other in comfort. Like the pic above

Hey readers, sorry about the short chapter. The name is what the chapter is about🙄 But the next one will be longer, see you in the next chapter!👋😘