5: The Big Night

Night falls, everyone in Derry is asleep. Not (Y/n). She's getting ready for the surprise pennywise is gonna give her.

 She's getting ready for the surprise pennywise is gonna give her

After getting dressed, (Y/n) walk to her vanity and fix her hair

After getting dressed, (Y/n) walk to her vanity and fix her hair. Until she hears something coming from the window. A rock-throwing to the window. (Y/n) walks to the window open it and there's Pennywise waving. (Y/n) smiles nervously and waves back. Pennywise jumps up, snatch (Y/n) and pulls her close as he lands.

"Are you ready little one?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Just hold on to me we're about to take off." Pennywise rise from the air and (Y/n) holds him tight,
They fly in the sky over Derry and (y/n) stares in awe. Pennywise can see the reaction that (y/n) has. He smiles and continues to fly.

~~~

Pennywise land in front of a circus gate that has lights shining the night.

"Welcome to my most favorite place in the world: The circus!" Pennywise proudly announce as (y/n) claps

"Welcome to my most favorite place in the world: The circus!" Pennywise proudly announce as (y/n) claps. The clown smiles offer her to take his arm and they walk through the entrance. The crowd turns their attention to the pair that's walking from the entrance, they smile and starting whispering about them.

"Pennywise, you know these people?" (Y/n) wonders.

"

Yes, my little one, every once a year, Pennywise the dancing clown comes to this circus to give these people a show."

The crowd heard Penny's explanation and they cheer. He chuckles and continues.

"So that tent straight ahead, that's where I do my performance. Let us go."

~~~

(Y/n) sits in the best spot to get a good view of the show; a balcony seat. A man walks on stage and talks to the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! It's time for the show you all been waiting for; Pennywise the dancing clown!"

The audience cheer in an uproar as penny walks up the stage. He begins to do his dance as the audience already starting to cheer. (Y/n) smiles at Penny's performance. The dance lasts for 37 seconds along with a circus music and it fades. The audience continues to cheer and Pennywise bows. He stood up to look at (Y/n) whos clapping for him. Pennywise smiles flirty and blows a kiss to (Y/n) as she covers her mouth with a squeak.

~~~

It is two in the morning and Pennywise teleports (Y/n) back to her room who's asleep in his arms. The clown carries (Y/n) in bridal style and lays her on her bed still in her dress and shoes. He pulls the sheets over her and stares at her face.

"You are mine now. When I smell your fear, it's smell so delicious. In fact, tastier than anyone else. Tasty, tasty beautiful fear."

Hey readers, sorry for the long update, studies, I workout 3 times this week, and there's an essay project coming up. God.😖 Well, gotta go I'm sleepy just leaving little authors note here,