6: Meeting Beverly Marsh

The night was fun, mostly pennywise. (y/n) never had this much fun in her life with anyone else besides her dad. Speaking of (Y/n), the sunlight shines on her sleeping face, making her eyes squint, waking her up. The (h/c) hair color girl with (e/c) color eyes slowly sits up, stretches her arms and legs, and lets out her yawn. She rubs her eyes and notices she's still wearing her dress from last night, wondering why she has it on. Than (Y/n) start to remember how she fell asleep in the first place.

*Flashback*

After Penny's dancing performance, he takes (Y/n) to a private romantic spot; a lake 20 feet away from the circus. The lake is full of swans swimming, around the clown and the girl is fireflies and the full moonlight.

"Pennywise, this is the best night of my life. I don't think any guy can dazzle me like you do."

"They can't because they don't know how to treat women properly. You're special. Not only for your beauty but for your gift of kindness, smarts and a cute head full of imagination." Pennywise gently pulls (Y/n)s' head and gives her forehead a kiss.

" Pennywise gently pulls (Y/n)s' head and gives her forehead a kiss

~~~

*End of flashback*

(Y/n) enjoys that night so much she now cherishes it. The only thing she cannot understand is that why she finds him attractive, and why is penny so nice to her. (Y/n) hood out of bed and about to get ready for today. Before that, she sees something peaking out from her pillow. So (Y/n) pick up her pillow and see a card laying on her bed.

(Y/n) is a surprise of why the card is there, so she drops her pillow, picks up the card, opens it, and read it

Dear (Y/n),

Thank you so much for spending time with me, I hope we can do that again someday. Anyways meet me tonight at the old house, there's something I need to tell you when you get there. More like a confession to say.

-Pennywise

(Y/n) feels loved by the clown after she read the card. She's now in love. With the clown of all people. (Y/n) puts the card back in place along with her pillow. She shower, teeth brush and put on new clothes.

 She shower, teeth brush and put on new clothes

~~~

~~~

(Y/n) is walking in the park and thinking about her beloved Pennywise. And before she could make her way to the oak tree to sit. Someone in the shadows calls her.

"Hey! (Y/n)!"

The 18-year-old girl look around to see if anyone is around but no one is here. Just alone.

"I'm here with a tree on your left!"

(Y/n) turns to her left and sees feet sticking out from the shadow of the tree. She runs to the person who wants to talk to her. And there is Beverly Marsh who has a worried look on her young face.

"Hey, I'm calling you just to let you know that I know who you're friends with."

(Y/n)s face turns pale in guilt. "H-how did you know?"

"I'm in the losers club and we witness strange things going on in this town today; missing children, strange sights, and you haven't been around like normal. Plus it doesn't be friends with anyone before. Like, never."

"A-are you saying Pennywise is responsible for the missing children?" (Y/n) ask. "How can you be so sure?"

"Because this whole missing children and terror in town don't show up a lot. Only every 27 years." Beverly gets serious at this point. "Whatever you do, don't go near it anymore, understand?"

(Y/n) just stood there. She doesn't know how to properly react to this. Of course, she knows penny can grow taller and make scary faces. But terrorize Derry Maine every twenty-seven years? How is that possible?

"Hello, do you understand?"

"U-um-! Y-yeah! Yeah okay, whatever. Thank you for telling me." (Y/n) paste a nervous grin on her face. Beverly runs away and (Y/n) looks down on the ground.

"I'm supposed to go to the house soon today to meet him. But now, is he an unknown monster from space? A demon! Who the hell am I friends with?"

(Y/n) runs back to her house to lay down for a while to think.

"Pennywise... Do you even care about me? I trust you... Who and what are you?