14: Daddy

Henry spends most of his time trying to find (Y/n) and no sign of her. In out of control violent behavior, Henry killed his friends, Belch and Vic. He secretly looked all over town, he even snuck into (Y/n)'s house a couple of times already. Day and night. Even when her dad's there. But there's only one place he never checks: Penny's old house.

***

Pennywise decides to spill the beans and tell (Y/n) why he bit her on the neck during shower sex.

"So. I was caught up in the heat if the moment. But there's more than just that. (Y/n), you are a shapeshifting creature like me. You're no longer a human."

(Y/n) stand there with her eye pupils shrink. Her heart begins to race fast than normal phase. "I-I'm-... I'm a demonic creature?"

Pennywise nod as a 'yes' the question. "I'm sorry. I've been so lonely all my life since the early times. I've been living, killing, eating, hibernate and scaring mankind. I may be smart. But I never knew what love is until I set eyes on you. Before you say anything, you need to know one thing: for the first time in my immortal life, I feel love. I never understood all feelings that humans have. But now I do."

(Y/n) has a hand covering her mouth and try not to cry but fails. She runs to Pennywise and hugs him. Penny quickly hugs her back and sobs. They pull away and slowly leans for a kiss.

"WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE BITCH I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!"

Henry is trespassing the house, desperate to find (Y/n) throughout the summer vacation.

"(Y/n)," Pennywise whispers. "I need you to go home to daddy, I'll take care of him. Think about what creature you want to be and you'll turn into it." The clown runs out from the room to downstairs as (Y/n) turns into a small bird and fly out the window.

***

(Y/n) lands in front of the house turn back into a girl and kick the door open.

"Dad! Daddy! Are you here!- *gasp*"

The house is a mess. Curtains in shreds, kitchen table, and chairs were broken, dinner plates and glass cups in pieces, stuffing of the couch around the floor, along with blood splatter across the floor.

"(Y/n)? I'm here!"

The girl runs upstairs to dads room, following the voice. (Y/n) is at her stopping point and gasp in horror: dad lays on the bed with hands tied up behind his back, wounds all over his chest and stomach.

"Oh god, daddy!" (Y/n) runs to her tied up father, quickly and carefully untie his hands. "Dad? Dad you okay? Say something!"

Dad slowly turns his head. "You're b-back."

"Yes, dad I'm here. I'm so sorry I was captured. But he let me go to see you."

"Who?"

"Pennywise."

Dad gasps and tries to breathe but it hurts he's not gonna live much longer any minute. "Did he hurt you?"

"No, he didn't. He treats me well. In fact... Were a couple."

Dad gasp as his eyes widens in fear.

"I know dad I'm sorry." (Y/n) is scared that her wounded father would yell at her for dating his longtime enemy. But instead, dad slowly raise up a hand, place it on (Y/n)'s smooth cheek and wipe away a tear.

"I'm glad he didn't hurt you. Because that's what I was overprotective all these years. But in love with him? Sweetheart, I'm proud of you." Dad smiles.

"Thanks, dad." (Y/n) replies back. "Lemme get a doctor, ill be back as fast as I can-"

"No (Y/n) you'll never make it in time. And Henry hurt me really bad I couldn't get up."

(Y/n) gasp. "Henry? He did this to you?"

"Yes. That little bastard wanted you to be his but I refused to let that happen." Dad coughs loudly.

"Dad. You mean... It's time?"

"Yes (Y/n)... It's time for daddy to go."

"No no no! Daddy, please don't leave me!"

"But before I go. I was about to give you something before I found out you were missing. It's on the nightstand in the first drawer."

(Y/n) walks to the nightstand on the left side of the bed open the drawer and there's a small (f/c) box with a delicate (f/c) ribbon. She walks back to her dad's side of the bed and opens the little present.

 She walks back to her dad's side of the bed and opens the little present

(Y/n) begins to cry and face up her dad. With a strong smile with her weeping,"Daddy I love it. Just what I always wanted. I love you, daddy."

"I... I love you too... My (Y/n)..." Dads breathing fades away as his eyelids slowly close. (F/n) (l/n), the father of (Y/n). Is dead.

"Dad? Dad?! DADDY?!"

No answer. No breathing. Silence.

From outside, the sun is covered with dark clouds as it begins to rain.

(Y/n) looks at her father's bloody body. She picks up and extra sheet from her room and use it to cover the body. She looks back at the new necklace, puts it on, and looks back at the sheet covered body. "Don't worry daddy. I'll make sure Henry will pay for what he did."