13: Morning Shower Sex

The sunrise, birds sing, and a demonic clown and an 18-year-old girl are in bed still in slumber. (Y/n) takes a deep breath, flutter her eyes open, and looks down to see who's using her breasts as a pillow. It's Pennywise and he's sucking his thumb like a sleeping baby. (Y/n) softly chuckles and run her fingers through the clown's soft fiery red hair.

"Since I belong to you, you belong to me. You are mine." (Y/n) hums a little song as she continues to stroke his hair. Pennywise listens to the humming music and wakes up with baby blue eyes twinkling. He pulls out his thumb and gives out a smile. (Y/n) notice Penny's awake, (Y/n) smiles and kiss his forehead.

"Good morning, penny. How did you sleep?"

"Oh, I slept great my dear. But when we have our sexy playtime, it was the BEST sexy playtime ever. All of my other female victims would beg me to stop while I have to hit them. But you are the first one to ever enjoy the fun." Pennywise stroke (Y/n)'s smooth blushing cheek and (Y/n) hold his ungloved hand.

"I'm glad you enjoy it much. Hey, I wanna spend the day with you so before that, can we shower?"

"Of course."

So pennywise and (Y/n) walk from the bed to the bathroom and to the glass shower stall. Pennywise turn on the shower and insist (Y/n) to come in first. So she walk into the shower of moist, clear water. Pennywise stands behind the girl, place his hands on her hips, kissing the back of her shoulders, and his dick slowly begin to rise. (Y/n) passionly gasp she feel his monster cock is betwen her butt cheaks.

Pennywise quickly and carefully slides his cock inside (Y/n)'s anal and thrusts.

"Oh... Ahh... Nngh!" (Y/n) has her hands on the shower wall and curls them up into fists. This was her first anal sex and she's enjoying it so much. The feeling's so hot and the shower is still on, and both the clown and girl are having the best morning sex ever. Pennywise start to thrust faster like an animal and about to come soon.

Pennywise continues to pleasure (Y/n), out of nowhere, he leans his lups closer to (Y/n)'s neck and bites her like a vampire bitting a human to turn them into a vampire. (Y/n) screams in pain mix with enjoyment. The clown pulls away from (Y/n)'s neck and about to come any minute now.

"Ahh... Ahh... (Y/n)... You are... Amazing!... I'm gonna cum!" Penny thrusts at full speed.

"Ahh! Ahh! Yes! Yes! Cum! Cum! Please Penny cum inside me!"

"AHHH! (Y/n)! FUCK!"

"PENNY! OHH! YEAH!

The load of Pennywise's semen overflows (Y/n)'s butthole amd the shower washes them away along with (Y/n)'s blood coming from her neck.

Why did Pennywise bit (Y/n)? Caught up in the heat of the moment? Or maybe... Was he trying to do something to (Y/n) that she'll never forget? Besides the fact that there's a vampire-like bite on her neck.

Hey readers, I know it's been two weeks since the last update and I'm very sorry. Tired lately, learn new things, working out, and spend time with family. Tell me what you think in the comments. See you soon!