15: She's mine

*Back at the old house*

"(Y/n) you fucking bitch where are you?!?! I know you wouldn't leave this place alone! Come out or I'll burn this house down!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Henry finally shuts up and looks around to see if there's anyone around him. But there's no one.

"Little Henry~"

The mullet-wearing asshole still looks around and still, there's nothing but darkness. "Bitch I don't know who the fuck are you buy come out!"

"Okay." A shadow comes out from the darkness and...

"Who the fuck are you?!" Henry is still in his bad attitude

"Who the fuck are you?!" Henry is still in his bad attitude. Not impressed by the sight of the clown girl.

"I'm glad you asked. I'm Harley Quinn. The pretty silly clown. Wanna balloon?" Harley is Pennywise in disguise because so he can seduce Henry to trick him. But Henry is not impressed.

"Fuck you! I hate clowns! Especially you!" Henry is red like his shirt.

"Oh! Boohoo! You just hurt my feelings! I know you love me!"

"Well, I do!"

The mullet-wearing asshole and the girl form pennywise turn to the voice and there's (Y/n) at the front door who's soaking wet from running in the rain.

"Penny no need to trick him cause it's me he wants!"

"NO!"

Pennywise begins to grow taller and taller as he turns himself to his male clown form again.

"She's mine!" Penny doesn't want anyone to have (Y/n). "She's mine and that's what it will always be!"

Pennywise open his mouth with fidget spinner like lights on, Henry got hypnotized and walks into the mouth, pennywise shuts his mouth and swallows Henry.

"Well." The clown shrinks back to normal size and walks up to (Y/n). "Now the mullet wearing asshole is taken care of, why not we scare ourselves some dinner?"

"Oh, yes." (Y/n) agrees. "How about popular girls with hot sauce?"

"Ooh... That's spicy, love! I like that idea!"