4: You Saved Me

The day has dawn and (Y/n) thought the nightmare's over. But she's wrong. She's dressed and on her way to the springs. (2 choices)

 (2 choices)

When she arrives, unexpected visitors are here

When she arrives, unexpected visitors are here. The Bowers gang.

"What the hell?! Henry what are you doing here?! How did you find this place?!"

"Oh. I ask Patrick if he could follow you to your secret place and he did yesterday. And I must say I'm liking your secret place. The whole town should know about this and you will be mine."

"Like fucking hell that would ever happen! Get out!" (Y/n)s' fury is showing and the boys laugh. Patrick and Victor grab her arms and Blech hold her shoulders. Henry carries (Y/n)s' cheek and she blushes.

"This is the time I've been waiting for... To finally make you mine."

Henry unbuttons (Y/n)s' shorts. Before (Y/n) could scream-

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

The Bowers gang and (Y/n) turns to where the demonic voice is coming from and there's pennywise standing on the 5 feet bolder, growling.

"That young lady doesn't want her secret place to be exposed, and she does not want to be touched. You have one chance to leave and not tell others about this place or I will feast on you." Pennywise means every word he said. But the gang laughs as Henry answers.

"Oh, and what happens if I refuse?" The mullet-wearing asshole pulls out a gun.

"Oh, so that's how you wanna play, huh?" Pennywise grow taller and taller till he's 30 feet. He looked down this whole time, then he looks up and-

 He looked down this whole time, then he looks up and-

The gang screams, let go of (Y/n) and runs away. (Y/n) fell on her behind, crawls backward as pennywise jumps off the bolder to in front of her.

"Time to float."

The Victorian dressed clown walks towards her, then teases her by mocking her crying in a high pitched voice. (Y/n) has tears leaking from her eyes which that makes pennywise stop his mischief act and stares at her clear water tears. He wipes them away with his gloved hands and shushes her.

"Hey. I'm sorry. Let's pretend they didn't happen. Why were you crying?"

(Y/n) sniffles as she speaks. "W-When y-y-you show y-your face t-to scare t-the boys away, that's w-what I was crying about. Plus I t-thought you were g-gonna hurt or kill me."

Pennywise does not want to hear (Y/n)s' cries anymore. He picks her up, places his left hand on her shoulder and the right behind her head, and gently pulls her in for a hug. (Y/n) holds him back.

"You saved me. Thank you."

"The pleasure is mine. I'm gonna pick you up at midnight for something special for you. If you tell anyone about me. They will be terminated."

That gives (Y/n) the chills. She obeys, promises not to tell anyone including dad.

"And remember, wear a dress that'll dazzle me."