12: Sexywise

3 weeks of being pennywise prisoner/slave, Pennywise keeps the innocent (Y/n) in her room, stealing and feeds her food from Greta's house since the food's tasty. The clown also gives (Y/n) her clothes and stuff from her house. (Y/n) sometimes wonders how her dad is doing. Having thoughts about him all the time. Pennywise has been noticing her behavior; depressed, sad, and lays in bed most of the time and it makes him feel bad. And since he controls her now, he wants to have sex with her. But first, he must get settled, starting with the setting.

~~~

It was 10:00 at night and (Y/n) is asleep in her sexy pajamas in her favorite color.

"(Y/n)

"(Y/n)..."

(Y/n) flutter her eyes open, sits up, and stretch her body. She rubs her eye and something caught her eye; a path of rose petals. In curiosity, (Y/n) slid out of bed and follows the path to the... Basement? There are lights on as (Y/n) continues to follow the path and there's a romantic themed bathroom. And Pennywise is in the tub, looking seductive and sexy for (Y/n).

"P-pennywise?! What's going on?" (Y/n) is blushing hard and feels like she's going to have the best night of her life

"Oh well," pennywise is starting to blush, trying to be a bad boy type but this is making him nervous. "I wanna go further and your behavior recently makes me ashamed. So I wanna make it up to you. Will you bathe with me?"

(Y/n) is really gonna have the night of her life. "S-sure! I would love to. But first I gonna take off my pj's. So can you cover your eyes?"

"With pleasure."

So (Y/n) quickly and quietly strips off her pj's and slowly sits in the tub. Penny uncovers his eyes and smiles. "I see that you are gonna enjoy tonight events. There's more than just this bathtub hangout. So a few minutes of enjoying the bathing, pennywise and (Y/n) wrap themselves up in towels and the slender clown leads (Y/n) to another room ahead.

 So a few minutes of enjoying the bathing, pennywise and (Y/n) wrap themselves up in towels and the slender clown leads (Y/n) to another room ahead

"Wow, penny!" (Y/n) gasp. "You built this room?!"

"Uh actually no," Pennywise explain, "This house was forgotten that a rich family used to live here and this was the owner's secret love room. This is my house so, it's mine. And what's mine is yours." Pennywise face (Y/n) with hooded eyes and a small smile. The girl's eye widens a little and her heart begins to beat a little faster.

"U-um. Why are you looking at me like that?" (Y/n) stutters.

Pennywise sweeps (Y/n) up from the ground and gently lays her on the bed. He uncovers himself from the towel and there is his 10-inch member that is hard as a rock. (Y/n) breaths hard and penny can hear. The clown crawls on the bed, reach to (Y/n) and touch her cheek. "Shhh. It's okay little one. I want you to relax and bare with me. First, I need you to sit up."

So (Y/n) obeys and sits up. Since she's still wearing her towel, Pennywise gently takes the towel off of (Y/n). The sight of (Y/n)'s breast makes Penny softly gasp. without thinking, he uses both of his hands to gently grab and squeeze (Y/n) breasts.

"Ahh!" That was the first time that the (h/c) hair girl allow someone to touch one of her sensitive body parts. Penny opens and closes his hands during carefully squeezing (Y/n)'s boobs. (Y/n) pants and moans in enjoyment and it makes her vulva wet.

Pennywise looks at her with hooded eyes and licks his lips sexually as he begins fingering her slowly and blush painted his cheeks.

"Ahww..!" She moaned and blushes deeply. (Y/n) looks at him with lustful eyes and soon moves her lower body up against him slowly.

"Mmmm… you like that, little one?" Penny asked, pushing in and out slowly with his index and middlefinger.

"Ahw yes... very much..." she panted. "Don't stop..." She then pulls his head down again and kisses him all over his face.

"I won't…" the clown replied, licking her lips sweetly. He then trailed with his tongue down to her neck and sucked tenderly, still fingering her.

"Hahh... Penny..." (Y/n) cried as she kept pushing against him. The mature girl held him tight and strokes his back gently with her fingertip that gives him chills. Penny begins to bite his lower lip and he starts to moan as he fingered her deeper.

"Oh... yes..." she moaned. (Y/n) started to move her lower body back and forth, craving more from her loving attractive clown. "Ahh... it feels so good..." she said when her heart starts to race fast and panted more.

"(Y/n)…" the red and white clown breathed hard. He moved with his fingers much faster inside of her tight inner walls.

"Hahw... Penny..." (Y/n) said, licking his lips and spreads out her legs more.

"Hahh… I want you…" He husked as he fingers her a little more and slowly releases his hand from her vulva.

Without thinking, Pennywise sits up with his knees, holds up (Y/n)'s legs and slide his hard-rock member inside (Y/n), taking her virginity.

"Ahh!" (Y/n) grasp the sheets she's laying on as her eyes begin to water, it hurts as hell but it feels so good.

Pennywise groans and begging to slowly pump her in and out, he did this many times but in rape. Never slowly and gently. Sweat begins to form on penny huge forehead, pumps faster and starts to pant in enjoyment along with (Y/n). "Ahh... Ahh... Yes!"

(Y/n) lay her head to the side, the grabbing on the sheets is getting intense as the sex goes on by grabbing it hard. Pennywise the dancing clown pumps (Y/n) harder and faster and the girl can feel that his penis is growing longer and thicker inside of her.

"Penny! I'm gonna-! I-I'm! Oh!" (Y/n) opens her eyes and look up to the clown who's still giving her pleasure.

"Oh... Be a good girl and cum for Pennywise... Cum."

(Y/n) lasted three seconds more to hold her orgasm until...

"AWW PENNY!"

When (Y/n) release her load, Pennywise join with her as release his seed in her.

"AHH (Y/n)! Ohh FUCK!"

Penny holds her in position for a while, letting every out the last drop of his semen. He slowly pulls away and his juices flow from (Y/n)'s entrance. Speaking of (Y/n), she's a mess. Hair messy, sweat all over her body, and lays on the bed in exhaustion.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Pennywise lean towards the worn out female and touch her cheek.

(Y/n) opens her eyes and when she sees the clown, she smiles and stroke his cheek. "That. Was. Incredible. That was my first time."

"I'm glad because you deserve this. You deserve all my love, little one. My sexy little (Y/n)."

"Thank you, Penny, you deserve my respect. My sexywise."