Chapter 8

Summer POV

Back in his quarters, I watched as Kylo dug through his "Sith Chest", as I like to call it. "So what are we doing again?"

"You want a build a lightsaber right?" Kylo spoke, his voice a bit muffled from practically submerging himself into the chest. It gave me a nice view of his firm bum though...

"Yes, of course." Almost wanted to reply "duh".

"You need the parts." He pulled out a cloth bag, the contents loud as they rattled against each other. "Everything you need should be in here."

He stood and moved across the room, heading down by the large windows and the couch. He knelt in the middle of the floor and gently emptied the bag in front of him, calling for me to join him.

I did so, kneeling beside him. "Are these actual lightsaber parts?'

Kylo nodded. "Yes. Every component you need is right here before you. The next question is what design are you looking for? That will determine what you need to use."

"I...honestly don't know. I never thought about it."

"Take your time. Meditate. There's no rush. You want to do this right."

I sighed and shut my eyes, connecting to the Force and imagining what kind of lightsaber I'd like. My thoughts shifted as Kylo gently touched the small of back, rubbing down to my hips. Extremely distracting.

"Kylo..." I started, feeling my face heat up.

When his hand touched my thigh, I yelped, startled. "Kylo!"

He laughed, pulling his hand away. "Don't lie. You liked it."

"Do you want me to meditate or not?"

"I'm rather curious about what the 'not' would bring me..."

I covered my face, embarrassed and giggling. "Stop it!"

His eyes showed lust but he nodded.

"You're so bad," I said, shaking my head with a smile.

"I'm Dark Side for a reason baby."

At least Kylo kept his promise and this time I was able to focus. Which gave me the time I needed to figure out the exact design I wanted for my lightsaber.

"Give me a hint of what you're thinking," Kylo said, starting to separate the parts on the floor.

"It's hard to describe..."

His eyes met mine. "Can I invade you?"

I blushed brightly. "Kylo...we're supposed to  be making a lightsaber. Later we can fool around a bit if you want-"

"No, I meant invade your mind." His face was red as well. "But if you insist..."

"Later," I repeated with more emphasis, giggling again. "Now is lightsaber."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. So I can go into your thoughts?"

I nodded. "Just be gentle please."

"I'd never want to hurt you, Summer."

Kylo scooted closer, his hand hovering just above my head. I felt him enter, carefully sifting through my thoughts until he found the lightsaber.

"I see it...nice choice," he whispered.

I smiled. "Do we have right components to build it?"

He nodded, his gaze still locked onto me as he scanned a few more of my thoughts. Personal ones, such as what I felt before when he touched me.