Chapter Forty-four

Laura

"What the fuck do you mean?" I snarled, "I have no fucking things in my house!"

"As I said before ma'am we cannot give you any money until we have received a full report of the incident." The man on the other end of the phone sounded calm, which pissed me off even more.

"What if I was living on the streets? What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Are you living on the streets?"

"That's beside the fucking point," I shouted.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'm not doing this to aggravate you. I have to abide by the rules. Contact us again when you have a report."

"This is fucking bullshit!" I screamed.

"Good day." The phone clicked.

I threw it onto the bed and groaned in frustration. I flopped back and sighed, chewing the inside of my mouth annoyed. At least the police planned to do whatever tests needed done today. I just had to be patient. They said the results would be back as soon as possible.

"How did it go?" Lilly came into the room, towelling her hair. I groaned as a response, staring up at the ceiling moodily. "They won't give you the money?" She sat down on the bed beside me, concern filling her voice.

"Not without a fucking report." I complained.

"It'll only be a few of days, baby. It's not that bad." I grunted in reply. "You don't like being here?" She asked, sounding hurt.

"No, no baby girl, I didn't mean that." I sat up instantly and grabbed her hand. "I love being around you. I'd just rather have it all sorted out and a place we can do whatever we want without being interrupted."

She smirked sexily and squeezed my fingers.

"There's a lock on my door you know."

I pressed my lips quickly against hers, kissing her passionately then trailing my lips down to her neck.

"The question is can you stay quiet?" I murmured against the soft, warm skin. She shivered and arched her back up into me. Her hands tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I was lost. I couldn't resist her. I helped her undress me, then undressed her too. We sat apart, not touching each other, just admiring. Her smooth, creamy white skin was so soft and kissable. Her pink lips slightly parted as her beautiful sparkling blue eyes roamed me. Her chest rose and fell, growing more frequent as she became more and more turned on. My eyes fixed on the breasts I adored, round and perfect, the nipples pebbled and hard from both her arousal and the chill of the room. Her skin pricked with goosebumps and she shivered as the cold began to get to her.

I pulled her against me, both of us moaning aloud when our naked bodies connected. My hands ran across her arms, dispelling her shivers and I replaced them with shudders of pleasure as my teeth grazed across her neck. Her head fell back as I marked her and the air was filled with her moans. Her hips jolted up to meet my thigh, her body so lost to desire it was beyond her control.

I pulled myself away from her, smiling as her eyes snapped to me and a small growl of annoyance passed her thoroughly ravaged lips. She looked incredibly sexy with her blonde mussed up and her eyes shining even more brightly than usual.

"One second," I darted across the room and pulled something out of my bag. I wasn't sure why I'd bought it, of all things, before anything else. I just couldn't resist the idea of using it on her.

I turned around and showed her what I held. Her eyes widened and she seemed fixated on the toy.

"You want to use th-that on me?" She gulped hard when I nodded my head.