Across the Altantic

Start from the beginning

The family that the world now knew as the Family of War Criminals.

Or as Russia liked to call them.... The Family of Nazis.

Fuck........ All those people....... The Jews..... They... they didn't do anything wrong..... how..... Why did he.... He just..... His family.... They.... Broken...... Him.... He just....

Dragged them down..... All of them.

He broke them.... He broke his family. They were all taking the downfall for him.

Tears formed in Germany's eyes.... his vision was getting blurrier. He looked down..... His hands still had the blood......

"Germany!!!" A hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned to see America, "Breath, just breath. Inhale."

Germany did so.

"Exhale."

He let out the breath and America kept telling him to inhale and exhale until he was sure that he was okay.

"Relax, just relax," Alfred was even rubbing his back to try and get him to stop shaking.

He eventually did and noticed that they were at the airport. "I- I'm fine.... t-thank you." He nodded.

America nodded back, "You're not a monster, okay? Please believe that."

Germany didn't answer him, he only looked at his feet and nodded.

Alfred sighed, truthfully, he didn't think Germany was a monster. He didn't really blame him for the Holocaust.

Because think about it.....

As nations, they all care for their people. All of them, no matter their religion. But than Hitler came to power and started being all Anti-Semitisim, as a nation., Germany had to have not agreed with it at all and might have tried to talk Hitler out of it. But here's the thing. As time went on, slowly, Germany got under Hitler's influence but at the same time he must have tried to fight it.

And as nations, they have to follow their bosses and their orders. Which was propbably how Germany fully got under Hitler's influence and started to actually beileve him.

Deep down, America knew there was good in him..... He knew.

The two sat in awkward silence before America decided it was time to go, "We should head in."

Germany nodded and got out of the car. Alfred grabbed one of his bags and gave to him as they walked in.

The two walked to the back of the airport. They reached a waiting area for private planes and saw 4 people there waiting for them.

Germany tensed up once he saw one of them.

"Hey Germany," Canada said, there was no one around but them.

"Canada," He nodded back.

Maria gave him a wave and Diego nodded at him.

Germany nodded back before looking at the 4th person.

"Germany," England said harshly.

"England........ how have you been?" He asked nervously.

"I could be better," He replied coldly.

North America looked between their father and Germany. The poor nation was obviously uncomfortable.

"Why is Iggy here?" Alfred whispered to his siblings.

"I told him I could drive myself and the Mexs here but he insisted on driving us," Canada sighed.

The 4 four turned back to the two nations, they could feel Germany's discomfort.

England was basically glaring at him as he whispered something only Germany could hear.

Maria stepped in between them and looked at England, "Okay Daddy, that's enough. Thanks for the car ride but we should get going now. We are flying across the Atlantic Ocean."

Germany sadly looked down. Across the Atlantic......

An ocean away from his family.

England stopped glaring at Germany to look at his daughter, his eyes softened, "You're right sweetheart. You all do have a long flight ahead of you. I should let you all go now."

England kissed Maria's forehead and ruffled his sons' hair. America motioned for him to come talk in private further away from the others.

"Dad, can you ease up on Germany a bit. You're making him really uncomfortable, you know."

"Ease up?" England deadpanned, "Alfred, have you forgotten what that menace has done to the world twice? What he and those damn Nazis did during the war to the Jews and others? What he did to Poland? Belgium? Netherlands? Norway? What about your own sister, Monaco? Or your father, France?"

Alfred sighed, that was one of the main reasons England was very  harsh around Germany. After what he did to Monaco and France and the London Blitz.

He remembered the looks in his father's eye as he told him about the Germans invading Monaco and France. He remembered when England swore to make Germany pay.

Yeah, the British Empire didn't take too kindly to anyone messing with his boyfriend or any of their children for that matter.

"I haven't forgotten. I never will...." England had started to work four times as hard after France was invaded, "But I don't think we should just completely blame him for it. There's still good in him. Besides, that old boss of his should be the one everyone blames. Germany was just under his influence."

"And killed millions of people!!" England said loud enough for the others to here, "This is the second time Alfred!!  He knows what he did to those poor people."

Germany looked down. Maria grabbed his bags and hand and started taking him to the plane so he wouldn't hear England anymore.

"Dad, it wasn't his choice," Canada said.

"He was under his bosses influence," Diego defended.

England sighed, "Boys.... please. He supported everything the Nazis did. I saw the look in his eye. He didn't care. He's a monster, pulling the world into a huge war twice....." England sighed, "At least it's over now." He said goodbye to his sons and started to walk out of the airport but stopped.

"And if he tries anything," England's voice turned deadly, "Tell me." He than turned and walked out of  their sight.

The boys all looked at each other before turning and heading onto their plane.

"This will be good for him," Diego said, "He'll be away from Europe which is where most everyone judging him is."

"And where is family is," America said sadly, "I want to get Russia to agree on a little reunion for them."

"You think he'll agree?" Canada asked.

"Nope," America sadly sighed, "But if I have too, I'll fight for it," He said determined.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once they got on the plane, Alfred showed Germany around to try and get him more comfortable around him and his siblings.

But after the tour Germany wished them all a good night and went to his room.

He was on his stomach laying on his bed holding the cross his brother gave him.

Germany couldn't stop the tears from falling,

Almost everyone thinks he willingly   joined him at first.

He shook as he remembered being thrown into a cell and beat countless of times.

He didn't......

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Germany is now in not just any care. He's in North American care!!!

And we all know......

This is gonna be interesting.