018

LAST CHAPTER!!! ITS HAPPENING!

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN; FROM A CRADLE TO A GRAVE

Marcel rushed into the compound and saw a bunch of vampires injured on the ground. Most with werewolf bites, others just dead. He rushed over to one of his guys, rolling him over as the man groaned. "No. No. No."

"Marcel. I'm sorry." Marcel looked up to see a weak Diego, Marcel stood and rushed to him as he collapsed. "I'm so sorry."

His eyes are trained on something behind Marcel making him turn. He set Diego down and ran over to see Maddison with a stake in her heart. He cradled her with tears rolling down his cheeks and his face full of confusion. When vampires die, they get grey and veiny but she looked normal.

"Come on, Ana. Wake up." He whispered as brushing her hair out of her face and taking the stake out of her chest. "I can't lose you again."

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she started coughing violently like she couldn't breathe and blood started coming out of her mouth.  "Dad?" She cried as she clutched his arm. "What happened?" She looked around at all the vampires and gasped. "Oh my god."

"I don't know. When I got here, the vampires were like this and you...you had a stake in your heart." Maddison looked at him horrified. She should be dead. She remembered. She got a stake in her heart.

"I died. Again?" She shook her head confused. "But how-that's not possible."

"Marcel! Where are they?" Elijah yells angrily. Maddison perked up at his voice and stood up wobbling slightly.

"Where's Hayley and Maddison?" He asked shoving a chair out of his way.

Maddie stumbles over to him. "It's okay, Elijah." She whispers as he steadies her. "I'm sorry. I don't know where Hayley is but my dad doesn't have her. I wouldn't lie to you, Elijah."

"Someone does." He says looking over at Marcel before he walking over to him with Maddie in his arms. "Where's my brother?"

"I left him in the street. He was gonna kill me but then he got jacked up by some witches spell." Marcel told him as he turned away from the Mikaelson.

"Genevieve." Elijah breathes out before he and Maddie leave to find Hayley and Klaus.

Maddison and Elijah had gone looking for Klaus. They looked everywhere but found nothing. Maddison had gotten some strength back so she tried her best to do a locator spell. She had remembered teaching Davina how to do it and focused her thoughts on Klaus. Her eyes snapped open and she looked to Elijah. "The church."

Elijah wasted no time and grabbed Maddison and sped to the church and barging in. Maddie's eyes widened in horror and welled up with tears as she sees Klaus sitting there with a lifeless Hayley in his arms.

"She's gone." Klaus says as he lifts his head back as the tears fall and his lip quivers. "You've been bitten." Klaus bites in his wrist and holds it out for Elijah who just stares at it still in shock about Hayley.

After Elijah was healed he layed Hayley down on the stand she was on when she delivered her baby.

"How?" Elijah asks Klaus who stayed in the same spot as he was before. Maddison sat next to him with her hand in his and tears glazing their eyes.