006

09/26/17

CHAPTER SIX; BLOODLETTING PART ONE

Marcel was doing this stupid fight night thing, vampires would go up against each other and the winner would get a daylight ring. It's kinda like a test to prove whose worthy of a daylight ring. Maddison thought it was stupid, I mean, she liked watching them fight but for a daylight ring?

"Ladies and gentleman... welcome to fight night!" Marcel's voice rang out through the crowd as Maddie walked out to stand next to him. The crowd cheered, "And the first rule of fight night is the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle... and one of these," he held up his hand with his daylight ring. "A daylight ring. If you could impress me and my daughter, Maddie with a little ultra-violence, you too can enjoy the warmth of the sun on your face, all you gotta do is kick a little ass," Maddison smiled when he said her name and rolled her eyes at the 'ultra-violence' part.

The crowd erupted in cheering once again, "Our first to contenders. . ." Marcel started. "Felicia and Otto," He yelled.

Otto slapped her but she fought back right after. They fought for a few minutes but she ended up snapping his neck and winning. Maddie wasn't impressed honestly. Marcel just laughed, "Damn girl, not bad."

The girl bowed while hearing the cheering but suddenly it stopped as Klaus sped and snapped her neck making her body drop. "Good evening," Klaus said making Maddie stiffen. After the kissed, Maddie had just ran and they haven't seen each other since, "I'd like a word."

"What do you think your doing?" Marcel sighed annoyed and angry for the interruption.

Elijah then walked up behind his brother looking up at Marcel. "It appears we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs."

"Elijah, what are you doing here?" Maddie looked at him avoiding the look Klaus was giving her for addressing Elijah instead of him.

Elijah looked around before his eyes land on
Marcel, "We've come here for the girl. Give her to us or...we kill everyone here. Starting with you." Maddie was confused as to why they thing that her dad had Hayley.

"You two got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands," Marcel said to the two men.

"Your home, is it?" Klaus asked angrily.

"The girl! I will not ask again," Elijah yelled interrupting the two arguing about whose home it is.

"I assume your talking about Hayley. Yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitude. Who is she anyway?" Marcel asked.

"She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends," Klaus replied with a sarcastic smile.

Maddie spoke up before anything else was said, "Well, he doesn't have her."

"And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic. So I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave and imagine my surprise when I realized that the original family of vampires had take up residence. Your girl Hayley answered the door. We exchanged hellos. That was it. You don't believe me, look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is...if Hayley isn't here...then where is she?" Marcel asked naming everyone go quiet.